Danny Garcia starting

shoeless

Retired staff
Premium
We are starting Danny Garcia Friday vs Stetson. I like the move. Now let's go get the win!

Advertisement
4e406d692a081f560febbfa7fb857429.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We are starting Danny Garcia Friday vs Stetson. I like the move. Now let's go get the win!
What's the TV jive on these first day games? ESP3? There's what 32 games? Just being lazy, hate doing research on my phone, fat fingers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
That Stetson pitcher was apparently Cape Cod Pitcher of Year so hopefully he doesn't revert back to that!

Advertisement
Coach Morris almost arrogant in game one of the Regional. He always throws his #2 guy in the first game and expects to win. He also basically refuses to pitch around hot hitters. It burned him in the second inning, but he has a pretty great track record in these first tournament games.

1-0 Stetson.

Woof. Now we make a horrendous base running decision.

It's not just giving up the opportunity with a runner in scoring position, you're giving up the pitches under duress, from out of the stretch, and rolling over the lineup more times to get to the elite hitters.

Unimpressive start thus far.

Coach Morris almost arrogant in game one of the Regional. He always throws his #2 guy in the first game and expects to win. He also basically refuses to pitch around hot hitters. It burned him in the second inning, but he has a pretty great track record in these first tournament games.

1-0 Stetson.
Eh, if Barr had just thrown the ball instead of trying to run the guy down that run never scores. We need to just start hitting the ball a little better.

Advertisement
Ugh, Bartow gives up a hit with 2 outs in the top of the 8th...2-2 going into the bottom of the 8th.

Canes now up 3-2, bottom 8 bases loaded with 1 out.

4-2, 2 outs with runners at 1st and 3rd...and Heyward strikes out

Last edited:
Advertisement
We're winning this game because Stetson sucks. Will have to play much better to beat the Dirtbags.

Advertisement
Back