Dana Holgorsen

This stuff is funny. Can't tell if these are real and people are that clueless or if folks are playing.

Advertisement
i-see-what-you-did-there-and-i-like-it.jpg

Would anyone welcome anyone on my list over AL?? Just asking....

I'd take Kiffin love his attitude smart offense mind, hopefully a year under Saban helps him out or something from Saban rubs on him. Kiffin can recruit his *** off too, might be able to take some good defense mind and let them run the defense and I would be happy with that.

Kevin Wilson just went into Mizz and beat their ***.. With Indiana talent... What has big AL done with South Fla talent??

Advertisement
Kevin Wilson just went into Mizz and beat their ***.. With Indiana talent... What has big AL done with South Fla talent??

Wouldn't mind him but for ME, I'd prefer Kiffin for the example of look who he had recruited at USC, for the we can't recruit DT crowd the man recruited Williams on that and that dude is a beast possible top 15 pick. For what its worth Kiffin can coach his off too. But that's just me speaking for myself.

This is our guy. All of this unrealistic talk about Leach, Sumlin,(lol) and Gundy (double LOL)...Holgorsen is cut form the same cloth. He would be awesome at Miami. He is affordable and he would light it up with our guys.

Others to consider:

Butch
Kevin Wilson
Cutcliff
Gary Pinkel
Gene Chizik (i know, but...)
Jim Tressel
Kiffin

All of the above mentioned would jump at the job with the exception of Pinkel. This is a realistic list. Fire away..
Jim Tressel?!?
Are you kidding me?

Guysm, Treasel is innocence!

Dana Holgorsen would be a nice pick. The fact that he's an alcoholic makes me like the hire even more. He's got some edge to him. 😎

Advertisement
Tressel lol... dude basically retired once that scandal hit.. might as well try mack brown, i mean why not.

He was given a show clause & can't coach until 2017. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

I'd select Kiffin all day homie. He's a great offensive mind, elite recruiter and believes in hiring all star staffs. He's groomed by Carroll and Saban. He's young and confident and should have learned from all his mistakes. He has the swag required to take Miami to another level. Saban could've hired anybody at OC but he hired Kiffin. If he good enough for Saban, I feel he's good enough for the U. That's my opinion nephew.

Advertisement
Back