Dana Holgorsen

Southbeach44

Sophomore
Premium
This is our guy. All of this unrealistic talk about Leach, Sumlin,(lol) and Gundy (double LOL)...Holgorsen is cut form the same cloth. He would be awesome at Miami. He is affordable and he would light it up with our guys.

Others to consider:

Butch
Kevin Wilson
Cutcliff
Gary Pinkel
Gene Chizik (i know, but...)
Jim Tressel
Kiffin

All of the above mentioned would jump at the job with the exception of Pinkel. This is a realistic list. Fire away..

Advertisement
Another one of these stupid threads. Enough already.

asu.gif

hadn't thought about him. His spread and pistol formations are dope and he's willing to run up the score. A little crazy, but i'm intrigued.

West Virginia head coach Dana Holgorsen signed a six-year contract extension, Athletic Director Oliver Luck announced this morning at a surprise press conference. Holgorsen's salary will be $2.3 million under the new contract up from the $1.725 million he would have been paid this year. 2 years ago he signed this.

Last edited:
He's a known drunk. It doesn't bother me but if it's keeping Eddie O from even getting a corchinator job here I doubt it'd fly with a HC hire.

No thanks... Dana is about 3 years and 150 beers short from joining the 'Dennis Erickson' club.

Advertisement
I've figured it out. All the Leach fans realize how bad they look suggesting Leach, so now they want Leach's equally as fraudulent underlings. Holy Christ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RESEARCH THE KIND OF COACHES WE USED TO HIRE HERE!!!

Advertisement
This is our guy. All of this unrealistic talk about Leach, Sumlin,(lol) and Gundy (double LOL)...Holgorsen is cut form the same cloth. He would be awesome at Miami. He is affordable and he would light it up with our guys.

Others to consider:

Butch
Kevin Wilson
Cutcliff
Gary Pinkel
Jim Tressel
Kiffin

All of the above mentioned would jump at the job with the exception of Pinkel. This is a realistic list. Fire away..

It's like throwing spaghetti on the wall and hope it sticks.

LoL! Didn't know he was a drunk! Hilarious!! I still think he can coach and I think he would bring some excitement and life to our program.

Advertisement
Bring in any spread running HC and that will be the end of us seeing great RB's. No more Johnson's, Miller's, Portis', Cooper 's, Gore's, etc. No thanks.

Advertisement
Bring in any spread running HC and that will be the end of us seeing great RB's. No more Johnson's, Miller's, Portis', Cooper 's, Gore's, etc. No thanks.

Not true. Not all spreads are created equally. If you are talking Air Raid style then maybe.

A lot of spread offenses run the ball more then throw. Nebraska does. Auburn does. UF did under Tebow. Lots of examples.

Times are changing, most NFL teams have spread concepts in their offenses.

Others to consider:

Butch
Kevin Wilson
Cutcliff
Gary Pinkel
Jim Tressel
Kiffin

Jim Tressel?!?
Are you kidding me?

Not true. Not all spreads are created equally. If you are talking Air Raid style then maybe.

A lot of spread offenses run the ball more then throw. Nebraska does. Auburn does. UF did under Tebow. Lots of examples.

Times are changing, most NFL teams have spread concepts in their offenses.
Ehhhhh....You maybe right but at the same time, if you look around the nation, all the top RB's line up in the I-form. Abdullah maybe the only exception.

Last edited:
Tressel lol... dude basically retired once that scandal hit.. might as well try mack brown, i mean why not.

Advertisement
Back