Dan Sileo #93

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Post in one other thread if you're looking to talk Canes.

Otherwise I think your work here is done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
reading page 1 in this thread and after reading page 53 is funny as ***, what the F happen. Sileo seemed to be a nice guy lulz

Advertisement
?.....do u guys on here support cane players or not...if not..ill leave?.....if this is hater cane place i will leave...i was looking to talk canes....

You're full of shît. You've had 53 pages to talk Canes football and all you do is bloviate about yourself. You have numerous football threads to choose from but they're of no interest to you. This is one time I'd look forward to [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] telling someone to STFU and GTFOH.

Last edited:
anyway....lololololol....laughing!!!!!!View attachment 47340...do any of u own one of these?

Like me and [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION] before me said - this guy has no respect for Canes fans. This is what he thinks about you if you didn't play. You're beneath him.

Dan, in my entire life, I've never rooted for anyone but the Canes football team. Can you say that?

Advertisement
This dude's on here questioning people's bone fides as Cane fans when many of us have been lifelong Canes. When I was a kid growing up on Miami Beach going to those games with 1 of my 2 Cane alum parents and my Cane alum Uncle at the OB when we were terrible, this sapingo was in Stamford, CT preparing for his college career at the University of Maryland, where he was on a team that played us. He transferred out because he got tossed out for throwing a guy through a window over a chick.

Hey Dan, don't forget to post this lil clipping... The Maryland Terrapins have memorialized you as one of their football alums to have played in the NFL. Here are some of your fellow Terps with you:

View attachment 47326

SMH at this guy questioning who's a real Cane because we don't want to read his bull**** and suck him off.

It would have been funny if Henry Shank was a punter for Maryland.

Unbelievable how this guy equates talking Canes football with joining in on his love fest with himself. I can see why these radio stations canned him. He clearly contributes to his own demise and then he points fingers elsewhere. Woe is me.

Can someone please Photoshop a pic of the shark ******, Jim Mceltooth, humping Sileo?

Last edited:
There is still a plethora of unanswered questions about Hero Sileo. I need moar press clippings.

Was he recruited by Oklahoma?

Did Joe Pedterno ever give an opinion on Hero Sileo?

Did Hero Sileo ever publicly badger Jimmy Johnson into including him in a list of great DTs that he's coached?

Advertisement
Back