Dan Sileo #93

It'll be great having your input on what's going right and wrong on the field during the season.

Advertisement
sileocowboys.jpg

manny on the defense.....is the guy....and coach richt...he asked me what i thought...i said...our depth has to improve...and i mean playing time depth

Advertisement
Who cares if this ends up being a catfish, this thread straight up delivers. This is the type of mentality we have been missing for almost 15 years now. Eat, breathe, ****, canes... F everyone else.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

we need to control games with the DLINE not corners...i hated how al wanted to keep everything underneath?....i was like bull****..u give up field postition like that...awful way to play defense...manny has a handle on it

Advertisement
massive mistake to leave.....to inconsistant!!......decent feet...above average arm.....I think he's steve walsh...but steve had a better grasp of the offense.....now..new coach...he needed to stay..who leaves to be a 5th rounder or whatever ......i left Um and at least was #56 ......again..bad move

BUTCH DAVIS asked me to speak to his team also.....look...I love Butch...but would Canes fans mind?.....if they dont want me to i wont

Advertisement
We've lost a lot if passion for the program over the last decade plus..love what I'm seeing here in this thread!!
Love this energy,.. Passion!! This new staff, and the programs changes seem to have Dan juiced up!!
Love it!!

We will DOMINATE AGAIN!!allamericands1.jpg....U have 3 guys on the DLINE all-americans and hawkins was the other guy!...thats what we need!

Advertisement
So all know...The Program and I are on awesome terms........Im sorry if my passion got the better of me.....BUT...Al Golden and Donna had me fired from WQAM.......cause of what I was saying....I just wanted our fans not tp accept 8-4 teams....not acceptable!!!.....its is NOT!

What??...are you kidding me??...you got me all fired up after listening to that KSU rant again.
I started sweatin' and shakin'. You made me beat the shet out of my coffee maker.

I don't know what others are busting balls about, but I appreciate your passion and intensity for this team-
during your playing years and now.

Thank you, you sick bastid. ;)

massive mistake to leave.....to inconsistant!!......decent feet...above average arm.....I think he's steve walsh...but steve had a better grasp of the offense.....now..new coach...he needed to stay..who leaves to be a 5th rounder or whatever ......i left Um and at least was #56 ......again..bad move

Walsh was a winner.
Never lost in college and has a Natty to his credit.

for the young Canes fans....I led the CANES DLINE in 86 in TFL's/Fumbles/and SOLO TACKLES!....and if u add the BOWL GAME...back than they didnt..today they do...i had 94tackles..55 solo and 6sacks and 10 TFLS!.....what UM TACKLE has had that year?View attachment 46843

Warren Sapp, but, you had an amazing year.

As a junior in 1994, had 84 tackles and led the Hurricanes in sacks (10.5), tackles for loss (9.0), fumbles caused, fumble recoveries and quarterback pressures (25).

Advertisement
Back