Dan Sileo #93

Advertisement
I remember a lot of posters talking' cash **** about Dan Sileo when he was a radio host down in South Florida but now its all love

Fake Mofos

Great... Names Please. Bump it up if you're gonna throw that out. You don't know that the people showing Dan love now are the same ones who criticized him. Were you even on the board at that time?

This thread is awesome. I loved those days as we kicked everyone's *** and told em about it. Went to school with George Mira, so was really cool to see him be a part of it.

Advertisement
I remember a lot of posters talking' cash **** about Dan Sileo when he was a radio host down in South Florida but now its all love

Fake Mofos

Great... Names Please. Bump it up if you're gonna throw that out. You don't know that the people showing Dan love now are the same ones who criticized him. Were you even on the board at that time?

Sigh
I not going to research who said what about Dan Sileo when he was at WQAM but posters where going in on way Dan talk negatively about The U current state of FAIL under fat AL

When I was at WQAM...the other so called Canes sites dogged me and even protested at events I was on the air DOGGING AL GOLDEN....I was very SAD about that...see..JB and I hated losing....we did....it was a standard...and when I got to WQAM...8-4 was the new standard?...since when?

If I recall quite a few people on the board were ripping you back then. It's all good now. A lot of people knew you were right deep down but they love the program so people just wanted golden to succeed. Anyway good to have to posting here.

Last edited:
Im sorry but Im a LUKE guy!....and will always be....he was great to me....he took care of everything for us....to ignore him as a cane is ignorant!

Call me ignorant then. Once he blackmailed the program and threatened to rat us to the NCAA if we didn't start the QB of his preference then he became worse than a Nole or a Gator. Luke isn't a Cane. ***** him!

Fake Mofos

Sigh
I not going to research who said what about Dan Sileo when he was at WQAM but posters where going in on way Dan talk negatively about The U current state of FAIL under fat AL

Most people supported Folden too long. Dan was right.

Advertisement
Me and pops use to listen to Sileo on 620, or was it 1010, down here in Tampa all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
thank u wqamjoy.jpg

Advertisement
Just wish CANES FANS BELIEVED ME....I was named to an all-time college team...after i was tossed by maryland....JJ was the one...and i earned my ride back in the summer..BUT SI names me to this all time teamall-time walk on team sports illustrated2.jpg

Advertisement
Back