Dan Sileo #93

Advertisement
Dan Sileo thread is actually better without Dan Sileo. He actually thought the views of this thread was about him lol

Hey, Dan had a few corrections for your post, he asked me to pass them on:

Dan Sileo # 93 CIS Records Held

BENCH PRESS!!!!!: 505 lbs on an empty stomach....SUCK THAT FAKE CANES!!
All-STAR leader, posts in one thread: 459. In the ONLY...THREAD...THAT...MATTERS.
Fewest posts in other threads: 0. None of those other threads talk Canes football...BECAUSE HATERS...
All-time most posts per day: 37.28; all Dan Sileo, all Canes talk.
Most highlighters used: All. Yellow only. Old school. Local Office Max drops them off daily....ME AND JB USED LOTS OF YELLOW...
Most press clippings BESTOWED UPON YOU INGRATES: 400+. All with highlighting. THE BEST HIGHLIGHTING.
All-time greatest user of ellipsis...Every post...All the time...No other form of punctuation is strong enough for #93...............
All-time highest ignore rate: ALL YOU HATERZZZ, but acknowledged by all. Canes talk is Dan Sileo. And if you can't handle Sileo talk, then you're on ignore, little men.

Advertisement
Hey, Dan had a few corrections for your post, he asked me to pass them on:

BENCH PRESS!!!!!: 505 lbs on an empty stomach....SUCK THAT FAKE CANES!!
All-STAR leader, posts in one thread: 459. In the ONLY...THREAD...THAT...MATTERS.
Fewest posts in other threads: 0. None of those other threads talk Canes football...BECAUSE HATERS...
Most highlighters used: All. Yellow only. Old school. Local Office Max drops them off daily....ME AND JB USED LOTS OF YELLOW...
Most press clippings BESTOWED UPON YOU INGRATES: 400+. All with highlighting. THE BEST HIGHLIGHTING.
All-time greatest user of ellipsis...Every post...All the time...No other form of punctuation is strong enough for #93...............
All-time highest ignore rate: ALL YOU HATERZZZ, but acknowledged by all. Canes talk is Dan Sileo. And if you can't handle Sileo talk, then you're on ignore, little men.

Laughed so hard I woke up my wife.

Bench press: 505 lbs on an empty stomach.
All-time leader, posts in one thread: 459. In the only thread that matters.
Fewest posts in other threads: 0. None of those other threads talk Canes football.
Most highlighters used: All. Yellow only. Old school. Local Office Max drops them off daily.
Most press clippings spammed: 400+. All with highlighting.
All-time greatest user of ellipsis: Every post. All the time. No other form of punctuation is strong enough for #93 .
All-time highest ignore rate: Unknown, but acknowledged by all. Canes talk is Dan Sileo. And if you can't handle Sileo talk, then you're on ignore, little men.

DEAD

Advertisement
Wait, he left because we don't talk about Canes football here? Just wow delusional. Bench- 535 CIS posts about himself - 459

640743feaa97d77b504e11fcc54de8e7.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back