Dan Radakovich Article

Advertisement
Not surprising he's folksy given his background. Don't be fooled. I've seen folksy people with steel backbones and iron wills. All signs point to him being that type of guy.

Advertisement
gun hd GIF

I'm a little familiar with Aliquippa (albeit well after Rad's time there). Pretty tough area. Not so much crime-wise despite that having risen but it produces tough people. Ditka, Tony Dorsett and Pistol Pete are from there too. Ty Law and Darelle Revis more recently.

Funny thing is reading this all I could imagine was Blake James trying to work in a steel mill on his college breaks.

I'm a little familiar with Aliquippa (albeit well after Rad's time there). Pretty tough area. Not so much crime-wise despite that having risen but it produces tough people. Ditka, Tony Dorsett and Pistol Pete are from there too. Ty Law and Darelle Revis more recently.

Funny thing is reading this all I could imagine was Blake James trying to work in a steel mill on his college breaks.
Beaver Falls.........Joe Namath. And let not forget another Joe named Montana.

Advertisement

Press Maravich grew up there. Pete was born there, but grew up in South Carolina and North Carolina.

But you're totally right about the area. I'm not trying to pick at your post.

Press Maravich grew up there. Pete was born there, but grew up in South Carolina and North Carolina.

But you're totally right about the area. I'm not trying to pick at your post.
Nah, you're absolutely right. They still claim him even though I think he was like in elementary or middle school when they left. Ditka is still the king to the oldheads there.

Sean Gilbert also

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back