Dan Radakovich - accountability

Cool - good to have an AD that’s buried on page 8 of Google SEO for any sign of life. Shocking the team has been buried in mediocrity
Now I know for sure you’re an incel or troll.

Advertisement
he should have fired Gino
I am no Gino fan but on what planet is he going to get fired after hosting a regional and losing to the eventual national champions? No athletic director in the country is firing him.

He hasn't entered Mike Martin, Jr. territory just yet. Maybe this year or next.

For all the well deserved heat Cristobal is taking, is Radakovich anywhere to be found? Seems like he’s been brought in with next to nothing to show in year 1.
breakfast coco GIF by Gonçalo

Enjoy your breakfast!

I am no Gino fan but on what planet is he going to get fired after hosting a regional and losing to the eventual national champions? No athletic director in the country is firing him.

He hasn't entered Mike Martin, Jr. territory just yet. Maybe this year or next.
multiple seasons stinking it up in regionals? yeah ill pass on the bum. he wouldnt have gotten extended if his dad werent who he was.

Year one of radakovich was the most success this program has seen it quite some time. Even though it was really Blake’s success but ***** him:

Baseball hosted a regional (sad that this is viewed as a win now)

Basketball: elite 8

It’s also sad that ^ is viewed as an excellent year for us athletically but that’s where we are as an athletic program currently.

Advertisement
Cool - good to have an AD that’s buried on page 8 of Google SEO for any sign of life. Shocking the team has been buried in mediocrity
For all the well deserved heat Cristobal is taking, is Radakovich anywhere to be found? Seems like he’s been brought in with next to nothing to show in year 1.
It's better to say nothing and be thought a fool instead of speaking and leaving no doubt you're one.

One of the unfortunate byproducts of sucking, is 1 year in and folks are already throwing blame on the athletic coordinator.

Advertisement

What the F is this? So now a highly respected and successful AD is no good? We have NO idea what is going on, who they are talking to, what their priorities are, etc. Take a Xanax and chill out. Did you forget about new facilities? fund raising for those? All kinds of new initiatives that have not been announced?

If you cant handle the wait, go for a walk.

Just because you are anxious does not mean they are doing anything wrong or are late.

Some of you would be better off being euthanized. For everyone's benefit.

Advertisement
Yeah I hate that we were able to lure one of the best AD's in the country away from, arguably, the best program in our own conference.

In all seriousness we all like to clown on someone when they post dumb siht, but Radakovich was one of the best hires in the last 20+ years for this program.

Advertisement
you know what man, you want to hold him accountable by posting crankily on a message board, you go right ahead. i’m sure that will teach him a lesson

Rad has to upgrade facilities and run an entire athletic department. He’s done good so far. Also he literally hired a GM to control the football program, so he isn’t gonna be as involved with football. Rad has been great for us so far

Advertisement
Back