Dan Radakovich - accountability

Advertisement
For all the well deserved heat Cristobal is taking, is Radakovich anywhere to be found? Seems like he’s been brought in with next to nothing to show in year 1.
ADD420BF-0EF6-4127-B4DE-4547DD105002.jpeg

this is turning into my go to apparently

Advertisement
This board makes a ton of sense - beta cuck for standing by idle and being a yes man, Rad off the grid, but somehow Rad is off the hook.
You know what I’ve learned in the last year or two? Every single ************ who talks about “alpha males” and calls others that don’t agree with their fake tough guy testosterone act opinion a “beta” is a ******* ***** in person. There have been no exceptions.

anyone that has to tell you or imply that they are an alpha is 100% never one. I hope your basement is awesome. Maybe your mom can bring you some meatloaf. Hope you and your new world order incel fam keep raging

also post less

Last edited:
Advertisement
I agree he sucks. Why isn’t the football only facility up and running yet? Doesn’t take that long to build that. He needs to go

He knew he was going to build it two months ago, he should have already cleared the building site. What is he waiting for, he should have emptied that parking lot in November...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back