Dan Radakovich - accountability

Lying Season 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
Basketball Team is balling, Baseball one of best squads soooooo AD is probably ok with 2/3 of Big Sports money makers being mediocre
baseball completely flopped when it mattered and he extended a **** coach. Bball is balling but L was doing that idiot Blake was the AD. when a coach can coach, he can coach no matter the AD. football hes doing well w getting **** built and resources being put in

Advertisement
For all the well deserved heat Cristobal is taking, is Radakovich anywhere to be found? Seems like he’s been brought in with next to nothing to show in year 1.

What do you do for a living? I’m guessing it’s something in the service industry. I’m going to say you’ve never been anywhere near an executive position. Am I right?

We should start judging Dan Radakovich in about 2-3 ys. He came in at substantially the same time as Mario so he hasn't hired any of the coaches for the Big 3 men's sports. Let's see the following (at minimum) over a couple of years before judging:

• Track record on fundraising
  • Progress on facilities
  • Direction of the football program
  • Quality of all the coaching staffs (coordinators, position coaches, assistant coaches etc)
  • Attendance figures
  • Graduation rates

It will be a major fail if Football isn't back to 10-12 win seasons (including a bowl) and Baseball isn't back to being consistently great (getting to Omaha consistently & making noise there). Coach L is already doing a great job with Men's BB. Can he take the next step (with the support of JR & others) and consistently get a couple of elite players to put him over the top? I'd love to see Coach L win it all. He deserves it.

Too early to judge Dan Rad.

Advertisement
99% of his job is in the background, but you would think that after this disaster of a season and now 2 coordinators out, he’d make his presence felt a little but publicly. Just not a great look for radio silence coming from the Hecht.

Is it really that simple to create a troll account and drive the forum cuckoo for cocoa puffs???.. It's always the same names that eat this stuff up time and time again...
Robot Wtf GIF

Advertisement
I rue the moment this thread was bumped into my 15" laptop screen and proceeded to open it. There's a reason I don't scroll too far down.

Frak me.

You know what I’ve learned in the last year or two? Every single ************ who talks about “alpha males” and calls others that don’t agree with their fake tough guy testosterone act opinion a “beta” is a ******* ***** in person. There have been no exceptions.

anyone that has to tell you or imply that they are an alpha is 100% never one. I hope your basement is awesome. Maybe your mom can bring you some meatloaf. Hope you and your new world order incel fam keep raging

also post less
They are also ******* stupid.

And I don't mean this to playfully insult someone, I mean that literally. You're a ******* idiot if you use beta and alpha analogies.

Advertisement
Why do people think a mediocre program like we’ve been, can be turned around after 1 year?

I mean we were awful after Golden, and Richt made us at least somewhat respectable after a single year. Everyone was raving about how Manny completely flipped the D around in just one season at the time.

Instead we literally regressed in most ways under Mario, and both coordinators are gone lol. Richt didn’t come out the gate losing to MTSU and his staff disintegrating that off season.

So I agree with the general point that no, it’s not realistic to expect a 1 year turnaround. But it also wasn’t unreasonable to expect us to suck somewhat less.

Advertisement
Back