Dan Patrick just called Miami "The Ewww"

Advertisement
The critique can be correct without having to give credibility to the source.

Ol' Danny Pugh was seemingly never so caustic about USC when they were just as garbage as us. Wonder why? Because he was sending his kids to school there and enjoyed standing on the sideline when he'd visit and he has a fetish for all things "Hollywood". Compound this with his OSU allegiance and that's why you get what get from this Adam Sandler ball gargler.

Advertisement
He ain’t lying.
I can call my brother an ******* all day long, but if someone else does it, they're a scumbag. It's like that.

Dan Patrick is that scumbag. He could state that there's a problem without insulting us.

Don't get mad at the messenger, especially since he is one of many.

I don't want to see the chain, rings or even celebrating Sat.

I am asking the impossible, but just the thought of them jumping around after a hit, TD or TO will throw me into a fury.

I can call my brother an ******* all day long, but if someone else does it, they're a scumbag. It's like that.

Dan Patrick is that scumbag. He could state that there's a problem without insulting us.
He’s doing gods work. This is exactly what the university doesn’t want. I applaud and thank him.

Advertisement
That’s because you’re thinking with your emotions and not your head.
Because insults always bring about change? He could get his point across without the insult. All this does is allow other coaches to go to our recruits and say, "Look, even national sportscasters think Miami is a joke." How does that help?

Because insults always bring about change? He could get his point across without the insult. All this does is allow other coaches to go to our recruits and say, "Look, even national sportscasters think Miami is a joke." How does that help?
Well Done Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back