Dan Patrick just called Miami "The Ewww"

Advertisement
Still have no issues for the TO chain. Most schools have something like that...

...the 'touchdown rings' however...Manny can sell them at his mall kiosk after he's fired.
Can't take the to chain out when Bama is cruising and the team knows it. Knichens took that **** off cause he knew we were getting smashed and going to lose. Just doesn't have the same hype when we suck

Forward this to Frenk and BOT’s. More heat!!
the office fire GIF

Advertisement
The turnover chain is everything wrong with UM in a nutshell. All flash zero substance.
Agreed. Get rid of it....

So many things I can't stand about today's modern Hurricanes. I get it we don't suck because of the chain or the rings or that we practice indoors in a/c instead of in the afternoon heat, but they are all symptoms of a program that is out of touch on what made them great.

I forgot Dan Patrick was still around until I saw the thread title.
He's as irrelevant as our team.
But he ain't lying, tho....
National media ain't turning up the heat enough. We need some Philly media guys in Miami for a little bit. Get Howard Eskin in the, he would make Mandy run out of town while leaving resignation papers at the press conference. 😂😂😂
Seriously though, the media need to be ruthless and scathing to the point that the BOT is so embarrassed they have to do something.

Advertisement
Dan was talking about the USC job and James Franklin rumored to be talking about taking the job. He said college football has changed. Then he dropped shade when he said "Miami is no longer Miami The U! It is, well a lower case u on it's helmets. It is actually, "The Ewww!!!!" [approximate quote] I hope the BOT and Blake are happy.
Sucks, but he's right

This would represent Diaz waving the white flag. He'll go down with this ship imo.

USATSI_16689540-e1631619857514.jpg

Love it when a bust pretends to be a bawler. Look at this picture, then look at the stats in the link. Come back and look at this picture, then go look at the stats again. How these dudes are not humiliated off the field is beyond me. Ever felt embarrassed for someone? Yeah, that's me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dan was talking about the USC job and James Franklin rumored to be talking about taking the job. He said college football has changed. Then he dropped shade when he said "Miami is no longer Miami The U! It is, well a lower case u on it's helmets. It is actually, "The Ewww!!!!" [approximate quote] I hope the BOT and Blake are happy.
He can go ***** himself.

Advertisement
To be fair, Dan Patrick did stick up for Miami during the Nevin Shapiro BS from the beginning when others were calling for the Death Penalty.

I remember him saying Shapiro was like a jilted lover making accusations left and right but not providing actual factual documentation. Remember the abortion allegations?

It's sad, but true. Get a sense of humor and laugh. Don't be so sensitive, if he made a similar joke about any other school you'd be laughing it up.

Advertisement
Back