Dan Mullen

Advertisement
i dont think mullen wouldve left MSU for Miami regardless. i think his salary is at 3.2 M right now

He would of never left anyway we got who this admin allowed to get. This is why Butch Davis is the perfect fit at the perfect time. No one else will come that is on an elite level and anyway Butch is elite so.

Advertisement
Every read keeps pointing back to the administration. Maybe it's the hierarchy of the administration? We start fresh with a new president next year. Maybe we should cultivate it by hiring a new football coach also. 2015 everything can change!

i thought he was interviewed when we fired Randy not Coker? he left UF for MSU after 08 i believe bc Tebow had 1 year without Mullen n Harvin

If that's true....it just further highlights how incompetent the administration is.

I mean just thinking about it logically. It's an animal-istic game by nature...why the **** WOULDN'T you want a coach who had ****y traits.

So in other words...if this was the early 80's and Jimmy Johnson interviewed with this current batch of incompetents running our school/program...he never would have stood a chance to get the job either.

A lot of what has been ailing this program for the last decade + is self inflicted. When you have incompetent conservative morons making decisions you get consecutive hires that include a Coker, a Shannon, and a Golden.

Advertisement
If that's true....it just further highlights how incompetent the administration is.

I mean just thinking about it logically. It's an animal-istic game by nature...why the **** WOULDN'T you want a coach who had ****y traits.

So in other words...if this was the early 80's and Jimmy Johnson interviewed with this current batch of incompetents running our school/program...he never would have stood a chance to get the job either.

A lot of what has been ailing this program for the last decade + is self inflicted. When you have incompetent conservative morons making decisions you get consecutive hires that include a Coker, a Shannon, and a Golden.

did u read the fox sports 2001 canes article? players forced Dees hand in hiring coker. the other two sucked so i agree w the rest

did u read the fox sports 2001 canes article? players forced Dees hand in hiring coker. the other two sucked so i agree w the rest

Talk to me about his extension. Coker was basically handed an extension, prematurely, after we incurred consecutive seasons of increasing losses. He was handed this extension based on the merits of a "championship" he won with quite possibly the greatest collection of talent ever amassed on a single college football team. An extremely well trained chimpanzee could have coached that 2001 team to a championship. For the love of sanity...the fact Coker almost found a way to LOSE a game with that team is more telling.

So even if that story is true....extending him was a fireable offense to that entire administration.

Last edited:
40-28 career record, 17-24 in conference, never had more than 9 wins and that was 4 years ago, 3 wins vs. ranked teams (1 this year, possibly 2 if they win today). Don't we already have a mediocre head coach?

Advertisement

Talk to me about his extension. Coker was basically handed an extension, prematurely, after we incurred consecutive seasons of increasing losses. He was handed this extension based on the merits of a "championship" he won with quite possibly the greatest collection of talent ever amassed on a single college football team. An extremely well trained chimpanzee could have coached that 2001 team to a championship. For the love of sanity...the fact Coker almost found a way to LOSE a game with that team is more telling.

So even if that story is true....extending him was fireable offense to that entire administration.

well the extension i agree w u.

So even if that story is true....extending him was fireable offense to that entire administration.

well the extension i agree w u.

So there you go....this administration has been self inflicting damage on this program for over a decade, including the span of 3 separate ****** coaching staffs.

What is his record at miss state? Call me when he wins something. His cieling is 10-2, is that what we want at miami?

Advertisement
40-28 career record, 17-24 in conference, never had more than 9 wins and that was 4 years ago, 3 wins vs. ranked teams (1 this year, possibly 2 if they win today). Don't we already have a mediocre head coach?

You forgot to mention the part where he's at Miss St and plays in a division with Bama, Auburn and LSU who have pretty much had a monopoly on MNCs. He's done a great job there. I'd take him.

He has Miss ST beating ranked teams on the road. They are about to beat another top 10 team. He's completely turned that program around. Would be an obvious upgrade right now if we had hired him.

What is his record at miss state? Call me when he wins something. His cieling is 10-2, is that what we want at miami?

What has Golden ever won? What is Golden ceiling? Not attack, just asking...

Golden's ceiling is winning 8-9 games only in a year where we play basically a glorified high school schedule. We have a big enough sample size at this point to say that if the opponent is of equal of greater caliber....we basically have no shot.

What is he now? 2-13 against teams with 7 or more victories? Even then...those "2" came against GT and Duke...both of which at best can be considered mediocre programs on a national level.

Definition of a fraud.

Advertisement
Back