Dan Mullen

MizCane

Senior
Is a creep. Last week he started the fight vs Mizzou and then tried to play it off as his players were fired up when he started it. Then today he jumps in the stands and says it was the kids who wanted him to. Not that it matters to me but the optics of Covid etc he’s just a bold face liar scumbag.

Advertisement
Is a creep. Last week he started the fight vs Mizzou and then tried to play it off as his players were fired up when he started it. Then today he jumps in the stands and says it was the kids who wanted him to. Not that it matters to me but the optics of Covid etc he’s just a bold face liar scumbag.
And those are usually good coaches the liars and scumbags

Advertisement
We got a grown man who hits the slip-n-slide after beating a 1-4 team and we're making fun of a guy who's 25-6 in his first 3 seasons at UF and just beat the #5 team in the country.

Good call.
Be careful @Coach Macho, you don't want to rattle the mammy slurpers out there. They'll tell you how well we are playing and can't wait for the rematch with clemson and how things will be different!... :rolleyes:

Mullen was a seasoned coach who should of been hired here. Decisions and choices.....

Advertisement
personally id like to see manny go back to calling the D before we **** all over our own head coach

doesn't mullen call the offense for florida? I personally think diaz would look a lot better if baker wasn't here. Until that changes, yah mullen is gonna look like the man between the two.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We got a grown man who hits the slip-n-slide after beating a 1-4 team and we're making fun of a guy who's 25-6 in his first 3 seasons at UF and just beat the #5 team in the country.

Good call.
In a pandemic world, yes I'll make fun of a guy that jumps into the stands with fans. Especially after his team missed a couple of games because of a COVID outbreak in his squad.

I'll make fun of the guy for letting his wife kiss all the players too.

He can be a good coach and a bell end at the same time - those things aren't mutually exclusive.

It seems to matter to you?

Advertisement
Back