Dan Mullen is officially a B**ch

Slow down there. We got blown out against UNC with our full squad at home with a NY6 bowl at stake. The gates got blown out with all of their impact skill players out. Yes, Mullen is a douche but let’s not draw an absolute parallel between the two teams. The gates did beat Georgia and played Bama close. They managed to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory against Jimbo. Stating that Mullen is a far better coach than Manny is not a testament to Mullen being a solid coach, it’s a testament to just how bad Manny is.
I do agree. But I was just stating how both came out with Who’s not playing and covid and etc....

At this point Manny is in a league of his own and need to prove he’s not stuck in mud in coaching.

Advertisement
Gator Standard

the 4 top 25 wins were LSU and Michigan in 2018, Auburn last year, and UGA this year.

imagine what that record will look after we host Bama, go to LSU, and play UGA and a bowl game next year......

I don’t care much for Mullen but the top stats don’t matter imo, Mississippi st is historically one of the worst SEC programs and he had them pretty competitive.

The bottom is more telling while he’s at Florida

7A15BE20-C516-42B1-9D13-5DB94D4794B7.jpeg

**** all them gators.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan Mullen literally fired two guys last week knowing that he was looking to bolt to the NFL. What a savage.

Advertisement
Mullen is a goofus clown. All of his shenanigan's are so forced its incredibly cringeworthy to watch it. That being said, wouldn't shock me to see him get canned for the weird stunts/lies he has done even before looking to go to the NFL. They have any DBs we could snag?
The more that I have seen him since hes been at UF, I now understand why Miami was rubbed the wrong way by him. He's a weirdo.

so mullets excuses which embarrassed the program finally came back to bite him in the ***

Advertisement
Back