Dan Mullen is officially a B**ch

AtlAtty

Recruit
Maude
This guy has made every excuse under the sun for why his team was so bad in the bowl game. Among them are:
1. We had not played a game in 11 days
2. We were missing 25 guys
3. That was not the 2020 team

This is not a comparison thread between manny and Mullen. They may both be beta males in an alpha profession. This is just about how incredibly soft Mullen is and how embarrassing he should be to UF and its fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
dan mullen dancing GIF by Florida Gators

He also potentially cost his “heisman caliber” quarterback a bunch of money by pulling him from a bowl game. Basically came across to me that Trask really wasn’t that good but for some nice weapons and once those were gone, we remembered why he was behind Felipe Franks last year. What NFL team wants to spend a 1st round pick on Trask now? This may seem minor to many of you but coaches have a responsibility to help kids reach the next level in return for the work the kids put in. And its good for the program when a player is drafted high.
Oh well, Trask isn’t my son

Some guys are just able to bull**** their way through life. Mullet is the perfect example of it. Once the bull**** runs out, they get exposed for who they really are.

Advertisement
This guy has made every excuse under the sun for why his team was so bad in the bowl game. Among them are:
1. We had not played a game in 11 days
2. We were missing 25 guys
3. That was not the 2020 team

This is not a comparison thread between manny and Mullen. They may both be beta males in an alpha profession. This is just about how incredibly soft Mullen is and how embarrassing he should be to UF and its fans.

:u5pyxda:

False information
He also potentially cost his “heisman caliber” quarterback a bunch of money by pulling him from a bowl game. Basically came across to me that Trask really wasn’t that good but for some nice weapons and once those were gone, we remembered why he was behind Felipe Franks last year. What NFL team wants to spend a 1st round pick on Trask now? This may seem minor to many of you but coaches have a responsibility to help kids reach the next level in return for the work the kids put in. And its good for the program when a player is drafted high.
Oh well, Trask isn’t my son

Trasks' 2 INT's in the game were "Nkosi-level" bad INT's....

Wtf?? What a corny *** **** lol so much going on with that guy id rather suffer with Manny then have this tool bag anywhere near my program

There’s plenty to criticize Manny for, but among his many faults, risk of his wife giving festering oral herpes to the players is not one of them

Advertisement
Trasks' 2 INT's in the game were "Nkosi-level" bad INT's....
I don’t disagree that the INT’s were terrible but once it was clear UF was hoping to lose, I see ride it out with the guy and give him a chance for redemption in the eyes of NFL scouts. And it’s not like Jones or the 3rd guy were rock stars.

Advertisement
I don’t disagree that the INT’s were terrible but once it was clear UF was hoping to lose, I see ride it out with the guy and give him a chance for redemption in the eyes of NFL scouts. And it’s not like Jones or the 3rd guy were rock stars.

Trask will be a backup somewhere in the NFL...

Advertisement
Back