Dan Mullen is officially a B**ch

Advertisement
When I read his excuses this morning, I thought the same thing. Happy to dish it out but needs to justify how “tough” his team is for playing despite having many opt outs. It is all cover for recruiting. I bet you that was the first thing that he thought of when the clock ticked 0:00 despite getting his a$$ handed to him by a OU team that looked dead to start the season. He is a pathetic loser.

Advertisement
This guy has made every excuse under the sun for why his team was so bad in the bowl game. Among them are:
1. We had not played a game in 11 days
2. We were missing 25 guys
3. That was not the 2020 team

This is not a comparison thread between manny and Mullen. They may both be beta males in an alpha profession. This is just about how incredibly soft Mullen is and how embarrassing he should be to UF and its fans.
Don’t forget the loss at College Station, he said they had to many fans in the stands

dan mullen dancing GIF by Florida Gators
Awwwwwww, D-D-Dirty-Dirty, uh huh can y’all really feel it?

I don’t disagree that the INT’s were terrible but once it was clear UF was hoping to lose, I see ride it out with the guy and give him a chance for redemption in the eyes of NFL scouts. And it’s not like Jones or the 3rd guy were rock stars.

The third-string QB Richardson was acting like it, though, when he led that late scoring drive to "cut" the lead to 35.

There was a bunch of dancing and smiling on the Gaytors sideline at that point.

Advertisement
You mean the idiot that came to a press conference dressed as Darth Vader? The moron that tried to incite the fans like a WWE event?

Advertisement
Advertisement

The ultimate two-faced clownshow.

Somebody needs to do an amalgam of all his bltch moments, the Darth Vader shtick, the wrestling pump up at half time, all his excuse-making after all the losses, his dance routine, it would really be a thing of beauty. Throw in his wife throat fūcking Gaytor players, you’ve got a potential Emmy.

Advertisement
Back