Dan Enos (not going well)

Advertisement
Penos will forever be immortalized for the FIU goal line play where they had one guy covering two UM receivers but UM couldn’t audible out of their run call because A) Penos didn’t allow audibles and B) they broke the huddle so late, the play clock was almost at zero by the time they lined up.

Last edited:
My guess is that Enos wanted to go back to playcalling. We all know Locksley runs the offense in Maryland

Well, not all of us. We have some posters who think that Maryland's offense is doing well because of Gattis. Might not be on this thread, but I responded to someone to tell him that Locksley and Sumlin are calling the plays, not Gattis.

Penos will forever be immortalized but the FIU goal line play where they had one guy covering two UM receivers but UM couldn’t audible out of their run call because A) Penos didn’t allow audibles and B) they broke the huddle so late, the play clock was almost at zero by the time they lined up.
I prefer the QB to be able to adjust the play like Dawson does with TVD but regardless of your philosophy it should be an automatic adjustment on any short yardage that if you have 2 WR on 1 DB and no other defender remotely close that we adjust to a WR screen and the guy not on the line gets the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread probably could also be titled "Sam Pittman (not going so well)".

Remember when a lot of people were high on him? Kinda similar to Matt Campbell.

The head corchiness trait almost ALWAYS reveals itself.

Penos will forever be immortalized but the FIU goal line play where they had one guy covering two UM receivers but UM couldn’t audible out of their run call because A) Penos didn’t allow audibles and B) they broke the huddle so late, the play clock was almost at zero by the time they lined up.
Remember all the TE reverse plays...

He would have Brevin Jordan running a reverse while having JT4 standing right there in the Slot lol

Advertisement
This thread probably could also be titled "Sam Pittman (not going so well)".

Remember when a lot of people were high on him? Kinda similar to Matt Campbell.

The head corchiness trait almost ALWAYS reveals itself.

I still think Campbell is a solid coach.
He's at a place where it is tough to win.
He should have have bolted a few years ago.

Advertisement
Pepperidge Farm remembers how excited and fired up Canesinsight was when Manny hired Enos
Not me. I hated the hire. There were a few of us who were very vocal about it at the time because Manny was running his mouth all week before announcing the hire, telling us how he wants a "cutting edge offense that puts pressure on the defense." Then we got the guy who was still running the 1991 Buffalo Bills offense.

He did a good job scripting that first drive against the Gators.
All that pre-snap motion!

1696514958913.gif

Dan Enos made Jarren Williams look good for brief moments, while Josh Gattis almost completely ruined TVD...

Thank God we have Shannon Dawson, best OC we've had since Fisch...

Advertisement
Back