Advertisement
In 2019, Miami was ranked:

- 90th in Total Offense
- 120th in rushing
- 132nd in 3rd down conversion Offense
- 121st in Red Zone scoring
- 73rd in scoring
- 76th in yards per play

We were a special kinda bad that year; Enox on top of being one of the worse OC’s in school history was an absolute ******* too. Total prick with a real bad attitude who never took accountability for anything.

He & his soggy play-sheet should never see another P5 sideline/booth again, but funny enough he & The Narduzzi would be match made in heaven. Those 2 Bro’s would love to lose games together with taking 50 snaps under center handing the ball off all game & barely ever scoring 10 points.

I’m wishing that evil on Pitt, they deserve it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was fired today by Arkansas no surprise-

He’s awful-

He’ll probably get another job-

These fools keep getting recycled.

He definitely will get hired again. Someone when hire as a QB coach because somehow he has this rep as a good qb coach and then in a couple years he will either get promoted to OC or fall into a OC spot.

It would funny if Iowa makes Kirk Ferentz fire his idiot son as OC and then he decides to hire Enos as an fu to Iowa.

Advertisement
Penos is Straight awful! Hate to see people lose jobs, but when you’re that ineffective at ur profession and getting the kind of cash he’s being paid, thrn I don’t have much sympathy

Dude parlayed beating Texas and A&M and only losing to Bama by 7 into a fat contract and then less 2 years later he hire Enos.

i honestly think he hired Enos for the sole purpose of getting fired so he could take his buyout money into retirement.

Dude is 61 with no kids. Ain’t no need work crazy hours and accumulate more wealth. Enjoy the 15-20 years you got left.
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back