Dan Enos expected to be named Maryland OC

Is he going to send the bat signal out so that all of his former cronies from Toledo (or was it Akron) and the Air Force band together to round out that staff? He is going to run 18 step drop backs for a two yard play. Dude sucks! Have fun T2!

Advertisement
Saban and Hurts praised Enos coaching of QBs at ALA, not sure if it was just coach speech. I think Enos system has a place in CFB, not sure about his playcalling and he sure af can't improvise or adjust to his players, but Maryland offense is Locksley and he runs it, Enos will help with QBs and probably have some input on the scheme, but not be offense CEO like in Miami

Marcus Fleming must be psyched; missed a chance to play for Enos at Miami but gets another shot at doing so with the Terp’s. (.....he he he....)

Wonder if the “Vous” bar with the sticky beer wood floor is still in existence up there? Good networking place back in some people’s day.

This Terp got a good laugh at that comment....lol
The Attic and Bentley's though.

Correct me if I a wrong but didn't Cincinnati go undefeated in the regular season and almost beat UGA in the Peach Bowl?
throw away pie face GIF by Boomerang Official

Advertisement
Taulia Tagovailoa better start learning to bail the fck out from the pocket with Edge defenders running free, because he’s about to be running Enox’s 15-step drop offense from under center.

Guarantee Maryland’s teams sacks allowed stats skyrocket next year lol.

This Terp got a good laugh at that comment....lol
The Attic and Bentley's though.
Was only there a few times as I had a friend studying at Georgetown at the time; I remember walking in to the Vous and was like whoa !!
I think I also went to the Attic if it was in downtown DC (?); sounds vaguely familiar.
Hopefully good memories for you

Advertisement
How does that bag of ****s get another OC opportunity one year after that debacle?

Saban and Hurts praised Enos coaching of QBs at ALA, not sure if it was just coach speech. I think Enos system has a place in CFB, not sure about his playcalling and he sure af can't improvise or adjust to his players, but Maryland offense is Locksley and he runs it, Enos will help with QBs and probably have some input on the scheme, but not be offense CEO like in Miami
It has a place in ****.

Advertisement
Was only there a few times as I had a friend studying at Georgetown at the time; I remember walking in to the Vous and was like whoa !!
I think I also went to the Attic if it was in downtown DC (?); sounds vaguely familiar.
Hopefully good memories for you

Attic was (is?) across the street from the Vous. Cheap pitchers of beer and live music. Long line at the Attic one time when a friend of mine almost started a rumble with a bunch of football players because they were jumping the line getting in free...ol boy mouthed off at the QB Dan Henning Jr., told him he was an interception machine....legendary fights between the football players and drunk students on the regular...lol.

Attic was (is?) across the street from the Vous. Cheap pitchers of beer and live music. Long line at the Attic one time when a friend of mine almost started a rumble with a bunch of football players because they were jumping the line getting in free...ol boy mouthed off at the QB Dan Henning Jr., told him he was an interception machine....legendary fights between the football players and drunk students on the regular...lol.
So, I looked up Dan Henning (Jr.) and came across the name Frank Reich. It brought to mind that comeback game at the Orange Bowl way back when. A not-so-good memory if you're a Canes fan, but a good memory if you're a Maryland fan.

Advertisement
You guys think he’s going to run Mike Locksleys offense?

Advertisement
Back