Dan Enos expected to be named Maryland OC

Advertisement
It's always amazing to me how many chances some guys get though there is undeniable evidence of their short comings..

Knowing the right people can do wonders for a career. If only Blake Baker knew more people lol

Advertisement
Marcus Fleming must be psyched; missed a chance to play for Enos at Miami but gets another shot at doing so with the Terp’s. (.....he he he....)

Wonder if the “Vous” bar with the sticky beer wood floor is still in existence up there? Good networking place back in some people’s day.

maybe Enos was an unfulfilled Chef. At Miami he was tasked with making Chicken salad out of chicken ****

Advertisement
I find it interesting that Mike Locksley would hire his old Alabama colleague, Dan Enos.

What I wouldn't give to be a "fly on the wall" for that interview, just to hear these two guys discuss their opinion on Coach Diaz.

I wonder what they would say?!

Advertisement
I think Enos can be a good OC with the right team. He would definitely succeed at a school like Iowa, Wisconsin or Northwestern were they have big mauling O-Lines. I don't think Maryland has that though.
Yes he can and maryland isn't that unless he actually tried to adapt to the talent they have. He seems pretty stubborn on what he wants to run though

Advertisement
Maryland is one of those beyond irrelevant programs that still somehow manages to annoying me.

Advertisement
Back