Dan Enos by the Numbers

Look at this ******...he writes "that's not true" and in the next sentence says his time at CMU is concerning...then that makes it TRUE.

Arky got worse every year and his first year at Arky..he caught everyone off guard.

lol. Wut?
If I said, "There is nothing in your dating history to indicate you've ever been laid" and somebody points to the fact that you have a child with a woman, then the previous statement cannot be true, even if I can point to times where you clearly struck out with other girls.
It's simply not true that there is literally *nothing* in Enos' history that should give one confidence going forward. HIs time at Arkansas was successful. He had two Top 30 offenses, one being a Top 5 offense. That's evidence in his history that he can be successful.

Advertisement
I don’t think anyone was offended by what I said. For some reason you were, tho. Why?

Whatever. Sorry man. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.

People like you love attributing whatever they can to someone, anyone...you attributed me getting worked up over what exactly? It was unbelievable coming from someone who wrote this below..

Stats just don’t provide enough info to make a sweeeping judgement. ****, idiots in here we’re trying to use stats to tell us that D’no had a top 10 O.

All I know is he had lower tier talent and middle tier results. So I’ll stick with what I said. No reason to get excited either way.

I mean...sheeshus...were you worked up?

Advertisement
I was
You have no point....go down the list like I told you to.
Yeah, you're right. The defense was terrible last year and only put up awesome numbers because they didn't play anybody good.

lol. Wut?
If I said, "There is nothing in your dating history to indicate you've ever been laid" and somebody points to the fact that you have a child with a woman, then the previous statement cannot be true, even if I can point to times where you clearly struck out with other girls.
It's simply not true that there is literally *nothing* in Enos' history that should give one confidence going forward. HIs time at Arkansas was successful. He had two Top 30 offenses, one being a Top 5 offense. That's evidence in his history that he can be successful.

Trash post is trash...lord have mercy

Advertisement
I was
Yeah, you're right. The defense was terrible last year and only put up awesome numbers because they didn't play anybody good.

This gal refuses to go down the list because that requires actual work.

Go down the list or stop replying to me

Advertisement
It also helps that our defense feasts on some of the worst offenses in the nation here in the Coastal and it seems like every time we step up against equal talent...his defense gets handed to him
What equal level talent has handed it to the defense? Wisconsin is below and clemson is above. The defense only gave up 2 tds to lsu and held them under 300 yards.

People like you love attributing whatever they can to someone, anyone...you attributed me getting worked up over what exactly? It was unbelievable coming from someone who wrote this below..

I mean...sheeshus...were you worked up?

Huh? I’m worked up because I said “there’s no reason to get excited either way.”? Thats the exact opposite of worked up. It was meant to be, anyway.

Hey but maybe I’m wrong.. so if I unintentionally upset you by making you think I was worked up... I apologize again.

Really man... I didn’t mean to offend or upset you in any way. I know some of us are more sensitive than others... so I’ll try to choose my words more carefully for you.

That's another posted who delcared the **** you wrote...just that...****.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Log off man

The same two posters that both made the same logical mistake, are failing to grasp the actual logic. You're right.
Mods, can you please delete my account? These two guys have got me.

Advertisement
Look at this ******...he writes "that's not true" and in the next sentence says his time at CMU is concerning...then that makes it TRUE.

Arky got worse every year and his first year at Arky..he caught everyone off guard.

I wonder if Beliema was going more and more whisky-esque on offense. That first year I remember Arky TORCHING SEC teams.

I have said it 09234802938 times this off season August 24th is what matters to me.

For Diaz, Enos, Blake and whoever the **** is coaching special teams. Throw in the Australian Sons of Anarchy character.

Missouri me ****ers while I sip on my Crown Apple adult beverage.

What equal level talent has handed it to the defense? Wisconsin is below and clemson is above. The defense only gave up 2 tds to lsu.

All 3 of those teams handed it to our defense and all have equal/comparable talent. Clemson and Wisky did so all over the field and LSU did so in what football coaches deem the championship moments...

and I am not about to get into semantics and BS and trying to nit pick talent among each team..acting like those teams are Northwestern, Vandy, and Duke...lolol

Last edited:
The same two posters that both made the same logical mistake, are failing to grasp the actual logic. You're right.
Mods, can you please delete my account? These two guys have got me.

Right bc somehow two random people that come from different walks of life have both declared the **** you wrote as horse ****.

You big mad or little mad?

Right bc somehow two random people that come from different walks of life have both declared the **** you wrote as horse ****.

You big mad or little mad?

Is there really anything in what I've posted that indicate I'm "mad"? If you need to think you've emotionally impacted me for your trolling of the message board to be successful, then fine, I'm all kinds of mad!!!!!!
It is kinda funny that you think two random people can't both be idiots. Have you ever stepped outside your house before?

Advertisement
Back