Dan Enos by the Numbers

Huh? I’m worked up because I said “there’s no reason to get excited either way.”? Thats the exact opposite of worked up. It was meant to be, anyway.

Hey but maybe I’m wrong.. so if I unintentionally upset you by making you think I was worked up... I apologize again.

Really man... I didn’t mean to offend or upset you in any way. I know some of us are more sensitive than others... so I’ll try to choose my words more carefully for you.

HUH? Play crazy all you want.it's like I said in my 2nd to last post to you...you're calling folks idiots on this board but somehow I'm the one getting worked up. Amazing conclusion.

Advertisement
Is there really anything in what I've posted that indicate I'm "mad"? If you need to think you've emotionally impacted me for your trolling of the message board to be successful, then fine, I'm all kinds of mad!!!!!!
It is kinda funny that you think two random people can't both be idiots. Have you ever stepped outside your house before?

Why is it so hard to just go away...you're not changing my mind and I don't care to change yours.

Just go away....yall are so weird...

Why is it so hard to just go away...you're not changing my mind and I don't care to change yours.

Just go away....yall are so weird...

Darlin, our back and forth is because you responded to a post I made to a completely other poster. It's you that is sweet on me.

Advertisement
Slow down there. You're being realistic and that's not appreciated by Canes fans. Everyone will be just dying to come play for the offensive mastermind Dan Enos remember? Look he may do great things who knows, and OF COURSE it's going to be better than what we just had, but the neverending blowing of Enos these past few months on 247 in particular is just completely unwarranted. Spending 1 year under the devil in Tuscaloosa as a QB coach not even an OC doesn't erase a very average career up to that point.
Not directing this towards you specifically but I wonder how many people saying this (your last sentence) are the same ones that said we should hire Mario after he worked under Saban for a year

Darlin, our back and forth is because you responded to a post I made to a completely other poster. It's you that is sweet on me.

Actually below is your 1st post to me and I hadn't responded to you in any way so you started this **** right? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You're just staying stupid **** and doubling down with even dumber ****.

You just started with the name calling and **** out of the blue. I get it...You dudes are so jealous and envious of me man....I give autographs and take pictures...I got you.

HUH? Play crazy all you want.it's like I said in my 2nd to last post to you...you're calling folks idiots on this board but somehow I'm the one getting worked up. Amazing conclusion.

Like I said... I’m sorry you were offended that I called people idiots.

I’ll try my best to avoid offensive language, and keep in mind that this board has some sensitive people like you.

Don’t know what else you want from me.

I remember another recent coordinator edition whose track record was also found to be a "cause for pause".

Advertisement
Is it a homerun? No
But you know me Tee and where I come from with this when I say he was 1000% about to be Bama's OC and the coaches in that building think the world of him when it comes to that side of the ball and his ability to develop. He had some issues at Arky with injuries after that first year, but with the NFL talent he had there in year 1 he lit it up the SEC west. I'm sure much of this has already been said and I haven't read through this entire thread but he is one of the best QB coaches in America and I am excited for that alone. Take a look at the numbers of his QB's before he got to his stops and then their years with him. I am pretty sure they improved every year with him as well. Only thing is he isn't establishing a system, ala Briles at FSU. He is more of an isolated offensive mind, which is ok it isn't the end of the world but an established system would be nice for us to continue with the same offense when/if he decides to move on. We don't need Norm Chow ala 2004 USC Trojans, but a top 40 offense would be nice and with our talent advantage and schedule (weak) schedule I see zero reason why we can't achieve that. Just my .02

Like I said... I’m sorry you were offended that I called people idiots.

I’ll try my best to avoid offensive language, and keep in mind that this board has some sensitive people like you.

Don’t know what else you want from me.

Do you comprehend well? Read slowly..You didn't offend me when you called anyone an idiot...I just think it's ironic that the person calling others idiots is now somehow saying I am getting worked up and I didn't call you anything...just trying to figure out you got to that conclusion.

Actually below is your 1st post to me and I hadn't responded to you in any way so you started this **** right? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You just started with the name calling and **** out of the blue. I get it...You dudes are so jealous and envious of me man....I give autographs and take pictures...I got you.

lol @ you following up your own post after telling me to just let it go.
I didn't name call. Your first post was dumb, as it doesn't use any analytics. It's like using just batting average in an age of OBP. You then doubled down with an even dumber post. Saying you wrote something that was stupid, isn't calling you stupid. Unless you're that thin skinned, which you apparently are I guess?
But that post isn't the post that got us going back and forth. Unless you're saying you were so worked up about my one post, that you had to jump in on a post I made to a completely different poster. Which, if true, doesn't really help your, "I'm too cool and above it all" persona you're trying to build for yourself here.

We went through all this **** when Enos was hired. We gonna do this every couple of months until the season starts?

I’m just not sure what rehashing this is good for? Do you want the people excited about our team’s prospects to not be excited? Or are you just trying to rustle the masses? Serious questions.

Advertisement
Is it a homerun? No
But you know me Tee and where I come from with this when I say he was 1000% about to be Bama's OC and the coaches in that building think the world of him when it comes to that side of the ball and his ability to develop. He had some issues at Arky with injuries after that first year, but with the NFL talent he had there in year 1 he lit it up the SEC west. I'm sure much of this has already been said and I haven't read through this entire thread but he is one of the best QB coaches in America and I am excited for that alone. Take a look at the numbers of his QB's before he got to his stops and then their years with him. I am pretty sure they improved every year with him as well. Only thing is he isn't establishing a system, ala Briles at FSU. He is more of an isolated offensive mind, which is ok it isn't the end of the world but an established system would be nice for us to continue with the same offense when/if he decides to move on. We don't need Norm Chow ala 2004 USC Trojans, but a top 40 offense would be nice and with our talent advantage and schedule (weak) schedule I see zero reason why we can't achieve that. Just my .02

See these are the types of posts I am looking for from the type of football minds I respect.

Good stuff...I just think the jury is out and with the players Bama gets....imho ANY offensive system will work.

I'm excited about coach but definitely taking a wait and see approach...

Do you comprehend well? Read slowly..You didn't offend me when you called anyone an idiot...I just think it's ironic that the person calling others idiots is now somehow saying I am getting worked up and I didn't call you anything...just trying to figure out you got to that conclusion.
Calm down dude. Just try to relax. Remember, this is an anonymous forum, and nobody here shouid have the power to make you upset. Apparently quite a few posters have hurt your feelings today.

Next time it happens, just log out and maybe take a walk.

Really tho... don’t give anyone here the power to make you feel bad. They’re not worth it.

I didn't name call. Your first post was dumb, as it doesn't use any analytics. It's like using just batting average in an age of OBP. You then doubled down with an even dumber post. Saying you wrote something that was stupid, isn't calling you stupid. Unless you're that thin skinned, which you apparently are I guess?
But that post isn't the post that got us going back and forth. Unless you're saying you were so worked up about my one post, that you had to jump in on a post I made to a completely different poster. Which, if true, doesn't really help your, "I'm too cool and above it all" persona you're trying to build for yourself here.
Cmon man. Leave Tee alone. He’s a sensitive guy.

Advertisement

Not only are you unknowledgeable about football...you're a true piece of work that will outright lie on a messageboard then be presented with proof and then try to spin it even further. Your initial post to me was out of line...you can call it thin skinned or what but the fact is our back and forth started with you on some disrespectful **** toward me and it was unnecessary.

Anyway...I have no desire to engage with someone like you. I'm going to go ahead and mute you so I don't have to see your posts to me or to anyone anymore.

Calm down dude. Just try to relax. Remember, this is an anonymous forum, and nobody here shouid have the power to make you upset. Apparently quite a few posters have hurt your feelings today.

Next time it happens, just log out and maybe take a walk.

Really tho... don’t give anyone here the power to make you feel bad. They’re not worth it.

Calm down from the guy that calls other folks idiots. You're like one of them child **** watching devout Christians who rails against others but have more skeletons that a grave yard.

Amazing state of affairs here

We gonna do this every couple of months until the season starts?

aaa26eed-88b0-42f5-a146-26e37b0e7647.jpg

Calm down from the guy that calls other folks idiots. You're like one of them child **** watching devout Christians who rails against others but have more skeletons that a grave yard.

Amazing state of affairs here
I don't know any child **** watching devout Christians who have more than one skeleton . . .

Advertisement
Back