Dammit mane.. Wilbon still hating on the U

Advertisement
He claims that Houston was a better city and university than the U, and King should've stayed
Wilbon is not deserving of a response, but just comparing the cities from a current sports perspective: UH has had 4 games canceled and the Texans haven’t won a game. Meanwhile in Miami:

Wed: Heat go up 3-1 in the East Conf Finals
Thurs: Dolphins win on the road by 3 scores
Fri: Heat can clinch a Finals berth
Sat: Gameday at #12 UM
Sun: Marlins can clinch playoffs

Sometimes life can be a series of lucky breaks.
not taking away any hard work or legitimate accolades they may have received during their career. But being placed on ESPN has given some of those talking heads a sense of superiority and a sense of being the smartest guy in the room. This leads them to yap their mouths like they know more than everyone else.
Don’t know him personally but he just seems like a pompous *** hole and not surprised he would talk sht about the canes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Top 5 scumbag out there. For him to not apologize for his comments on Sean Taylor, I will never change my opinion either
funny, Cowherd had the same pile on process as Wilbon..... he admitted I was wrong..... not fat Willie

0A36A988-3229-425F-B37D-2C882401F776.jpeg

Advertisement
Wilbon’s comments who don’t know...

Oh wow that’s actually ******* awful.

Wilbon’s comments who don’t know...

Dammit mane..

These talking heads in sports need to start getting their asses whooped. Stephen A Smith talks about 7 foot monsters like they wouldn’t smash him. Skip Bayless would get flicked through a wall. I’m so tired of it.
Yea. Stephen A is so passive aggressive. It’s annoying as phucc. He be like, “Look, I love the brotha (insert favorite 7ft. man mountain here). He is a basketball God! A savant, even. A really good dude and a personal friend of mine. But the truth is, he ain’t ****!! He don’t know his a55 from a hole in the wall!” I’m looking like. Man this dude could really break ur lil a55 in half, Stephen A.

PTI had a story on tv yesterday about Cormani flipping from Miami to Colorado. They showed the commitment video where CoreManny looked like a hostage and his Dad acted the fool. Of course Cornheiser and Wilbon slurped on Deon.
The idiot on all fours is his father?

Advertisement
Advertisement
No it’s not . He is a podcaster who used to rap , Gillie the kid ! He has a podcast called millions dollars worth of game wit his cousin that was on the other side of the family.
I know Gillie. He was also supposed to be Lil Wayne ghostwriter for Carter II and he had beef with Wayne and then with Cassidy. Only song I know by him is Get Down on the Ground. That's it. I knew that was his jimmity cricket head ***.

I'm mad he from Philly now, Imma say he from Jersey.

I know Gillie. He was also supposed to be Lil Wayne ghostwriter for Carter II and he had beef with Wayne and then with Cassidy. Only song I know by him is Get Down on the Ground. That's it. I knew that was his jimmity cricket head ***.

I'm mad he from Philly now, Imma say he from Jersey.
Gillie being at his commitment ceremony sealed the deal in regards to where the cash flow came from. One of the most famous barstool podcasters…. That was no coincidence.

Gillie being at his commitment ceremony sealed the deal in regards to where the cash flow came from. One of the most famous barstool podcasters…. That was no coincidence.
Lol Gillie da bag man.... he went from Cash Money ghostwriter (and got paid well for it) to beefing with Wayne about his name not on songs for Carter II to being a bag handler. 😂

Advertisement
Back