Dammit mane.. Wilbon still hating on the U

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kudos to AtlAtty! Houston just had to postpone its fifth scheduled opener after yesterday's game against North Texas was cancelled due to Covid-19. "The Cougars were supposed to start the season Sept. 3 against Rice, but that game was called off way back on Aug. 10 when the Owls halted all football-related activities (it’s still unclear whether Rice, also located in Houston, will play this season). Then Houston’s Sept. 12 game against Washington State was canceled after the Pac-12 ended its season. A game against Memphis on Sept. 18 was called off and not yet rescheduled after the Tigers saw a spike in cases." I know Wilbon hates the East Coast (I-95) and notoriously defamed Sean Taylor, but what kind of moron can compare the current season and/or football history of the Hurricanes vs. the Cougars, and put Houston on top? Put it this way: like with respective alums Dwayne Johnson or Jim Parsons in the Q ratings, just look at the current Top 25 team rankings, and the answer is easy!
See - https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/09/23/houston-football-schedule-coronavirus/

Last edited:
Advertisement
People actually watch PTI?
nah mane, nobody watches that chit. I just happen to be scrolling thru channels and I seen his name. I thought there were going to be talking about the game instead Wilbon used it to bash the U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back