Advertisement
This what wilbum smoking

Attachments

• F4C49A44-4415-437F-A7FD-09E13FD6763B.jpeg
    F4C49A44-4415-437F-A7FD-09E13FD6763B.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 7
Wilbon’s comments who don’t know...

Advertisement
Keep in mind that this is the same Wilbon that once said "Derrick Rose missed free throws on purpose to get his teammates rebounds".
Let that sink in before taking anything that assshole has to say seriously.

Advertisement
he's really become a boring gas bag right now worse than P.Finebaum
I don’t recall Houston being ranked above Miami in any recent surveys of American universities It’s an okay commuter school, that’s about it. As far as Houston goes, it’s a nice city with terrible traffic and decent weather. I lived there 20 years and thought it was okay , but I couldn’t wait to get back to South. Florida and it’s much cleaner beaches.

Even using the skewed USNWR rankings, Miami is 49th, Houston is 176.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t recall Houston being ranked above Miami in any recent surveys of American universities It’s an okay commuter school, that’s about it. As far as Houston goes, it’s a nice city with terrible traffic and decent weather. I lived there 20 years and thought it was okay , but I couldn’t wait to get back to South. Florida and it’s much cleaner beaches.
correct, Houston is a huge oil town, Miami is one of the most unique cities in US. worked both cities over career and give me Miami anyway

The one thing that bothers me about fellow black men like Wilbon is that he wasnt man enough to come out and say he was dead wrong about what he said about ST26 especially it happening to another young black brotha who was on a good path and was turning his life around but was killed DEFENDING HIS GIRLFRIEND AND DAUGHTER from a home invasion! That never has and never will sit right with me and I dont watch or listen to that bum to this day. His "black card" was taken years ago. Hes just towing the company line to make sure those ESPN direct deposits keep coming every 2 weeks.

(sorry to turn this to a racial thing. I digress)

Advertisement
Back