Dalvin Cook visiting Texas

What's the good word lebowski? heard anything different from your sources?

Nothing new. Expect Cook here.
278.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was this guy on CaneSport or was he highly respected on Canesport? Big difference. (No offense, Sable) Someone bat signal Franchise to have him vett this cat for us. LOL.

Advertisement
Was this guy on CaneSport or was he highly respected on Canesport? Big difference. (No offense, Sable) Someone bat signal Franchise to have him vett this cat for us. LOL.

From what I remember he was a good poster. Regardless, I always take any recruiting info with a grain of salt.

Heard from a gator site, so TIFWIW. Dalivn is waiting to see if Derrick Henry ends up transfering to FSU. That is why he has been pushing back his announcement.

Advertisement
Whoa what? Derrick Henry is considering transferring from ALA? Wow. First time I heard that. That is interesting..

Advertisement
by GatorTAG » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Just a little bit of info I was given. After a year of being injured, seeing himself fall behind the crowded stable of running backs and getting a little homesick, Derrick Henry is looking to come closer to home. The word is he wants to ask for a transfer from Alabama and go to FSU.

Dalvin Cook also wants to go to FSU and is aware of Derrick Henry also wanting to go there. So Cook is playing a little bit of a waiting game to see how it all shakes out before he makes up his mind. TIFWIW

by GatorTAG » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Just a little bit of info I was given. After a year of being injured, seeing himself fall behind the crowded stable of running backs and getting a little homesick, Derrick Henry is looking to come closer to home. The word is he wants to ask for a transfer from Alabama and go to FSU.

Dalvin Cook also wants to go to FSU and is aware of Derrick Henry also wanting to go there. So Cook is playing a little bit of a waiting game to see how it all shakes out before he makes up his mind. TIFWIW

That would make it that Cook is afraid of competition and thinks that he wont a big impact his first year to leave his mark that he should be the starter as a sophmore............. ijs watching him work with Yearby all these years and seeing the beast that he is now that **** makes no sense that it would be a factor

If The Dude says Cook will be here, then he'll be here.

I'm a little concerned about this one but I'm sticking with it because the person that called it months ago has been spot on with pretty much everything else. Hopefully this Sable fella is legit as well.

Advertisement
Back