Dalvin Cook visiting Texas

kperez4446

Sophomore
His recruitment is far from over and I think he is a NSD decision. His recruitment hasn't even taken off yet this one is by no means a Florida lock. I think in the end it will come down to Florida/Bama/Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a theory that he's going to commit to 2 or 3 more schools between now and the time he ultimately decides on UM. These commitments might be coming with some great fringe benefits.

Advertisement
Go get your money, kid, and then sign with UM. That is free money from those other schools and no one will say a word when you sign with UM.

Exactly. Our corches probably told him, "We can't give you anything with the ncaa up our ***, but there's nothing stopping you from collecting prizes elsewhere then coming home to momma when you're done."

Go get your
money, kid, and then sign with UM. That is free money from those other schools and no one will say a word when you sign with UM.

Exactly. Our corches probably told him, "We can't give you anything with the ncaa up our ***, but there's nothing stopping you from collecting prizes elsewhere then coming home to momma when you're done."

This is very unethical.

Go get your
money, kid, and then sign with UM. That is free money from those other schools and no one will say a word when you sign with UM.

This is very unethical.

On whose part?

Advertisement
Go get your

This is very unethical.

On whose part?

Al Golden....,and you for filling our kids heads with cheating.

Cane.

I'm all in on this. The in-home visit from Golden and Co will seal the deal.

Go get your

This is very unethical.

On whose part?

How soon before TotalPenis800 likes this post?

Advertisement

This is very unethical.

On whose part?

How soon before TotalPenis800 likes this post?

Is that franchise?

I want our kids to be good Christians.

I'm guessing Miami will sign another RB this class, hoping is Dalvin. Stack chips, get as many difference makers as you can!

Advertisement
Back