Dalvin Cook update

No thoughts on his recruitment but this kid has Duke Johnson type potential/impact. He seems to be just scratching the surface as a RB which is pretty scary.

Advertisement
Agreed. Except he is more well put together then Duke is. I mean body type wise. Buddy probably hasnt lifted weight more then two years of his life and he looks like a hoss! I really hope we can find a way to drag him in this class. If we dont I will be satisfied with Yearby but playmakers like this are game changing.

Agreed. Except he is more well put together then Duke is. I mean body type wise. Buddy probably hasnt lifted weight more then two years of his life and he looks like a hoss! I really hope we can find a way to drag him in this class. If we dont I will be satisfied with Yearby but playmakers like this are game changing.

Yearby is actually listed as bigger every time I read about them, but there's just no way.

Duke's senior year was just disgusting. Downright filthy. I think Cook can approach that impact though he obviously has to improve quite a bit as a runner to be in the same league as Duke.

Talent wise the kid is off the charts. Would pain me to see him end up a Gator.

Advertisement
We have to land cook cant let a kid from your hood go to f a g ville, if there saying hes an Adrian Peterson type kid then we have to have to get him. Duke Yearby is good but add Cook and its makes u forget the AC miss, and also Im pretty sure Scarlett would take notice and love to compete with that back field.

Nothing against Collins, just thought he was overrated, not saying he's a bad player, but Grace put him, and his team out of the playoffs last season.

Nothing against Collins, just thought he was overrated, not saying he's a bad player, but Grace put him, and his team out of the playoffs last season.

That's because Collins was the team. Don't get it twisted, the cheerleader could ball. He just had no help.

That's because Collins was the team. Don't get it twisted, the cheerleader could ball. He just had no help.

Also, to be fair he was injured coming into it and he went out after i think 4 carries so let's be real he never had a chance

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
-Alabama continues to recruit Cook and feels they can flip him if they get him on campus.

http://alabama.247sports.com/Article/Five-2014-prospects-Alabama-could-flip-136130

I am getting sick of this Bama ****.

Thtas there professional team, its beat as *** down there and those Tide players get treated like Gods and pu55y is thrown at them. Boring as place

Please, there's about 10 schools who think they can flip Cook just call me on NSD

-Alabama continues to recruit Cook and feels they can flip him if they get him on campus.

http://alabama.247sports.com/Article/Five-2014-prospects-Alabama-could-flip-136130

Thtas there professional team, its beat as *** down there and those Tide players get treated like Gods and pu55y is thrown at them. Boring as place

Please, there's about 10 schools who think they can flip Cook just call me on NSD

Hope the bro can deliver him, Ihope he trolls every school gets that money and signs here. Patrick Peterson tried but Shannon was a butt hurt fk tard. You let that kid come in even if its last second.

Hope the bro can deliver him, Ihope he trolls every school gets that money and signs here. Patrick Peterson tried but Shannon was a butt hurt fk tard. You let that kid come in even if its last second.
Cook will know everything about UM and be at the campus like crazy soon so theres always a chance

Advertisement
Back