Dalvin Cook update

as i've been saying from day 1, the bagmen will be out in full effect for Cook and the fact that he verballed to clemp$on early is a very bad sign (as far as our chances go)

it suggests that he is on the take IMO. i dont think we can get in the mix at this point with all the NCAA ****

Advertisement
What Cook needs to do is take them for all they're worth right now and then come play for the home team.

as i've been saying from day 1, the bagmen will be out in full effect for Cook and the fact that he verballed to clemp$on early is a very bad sign (as far as our chances go)

it suggests that he is on the take IMO. i dont think we can get in the mix at this point with all the NCAA ****

He was commited before miami even offered

-His favorite move in the open field is a one step and go
-Says he's a one cut and get by you type
-Devin Hester is his favorite player
-Hester was the most elusive player he watched when he was at The U
-Liked how Hester did everything
-Says Hester was fast, real fast, and did everything the coach asked him to do
-Says he watches Hester's HLs a lot
-Cook and Hester are both listed at 5-11 190 and both wore/wear #4
-Would like to meet Hester, says it would be a great feeling
-Feels he is the best back in the country
-Says his mom told him to keep working and everything will come
-Says his top end speed and vision separate him from other backs
-Visiting USC on 25 June
-USC is telling him he's like Reggie Bush
-Says he still talks to Miami
-Says with Miami right there he talks to Hurlie Brown a lot
-Says Hurlie calls Roland Smith and they stay in contact
-Says he was supposed to attend a Miami camp earlier this month but a family issue prevented him from doing so
-Says he is trying to get down there
-Says he talks to Florida coaches on a weekly, sometimes daily basis
-Plans on being up at Florida a lot this summer
-After his USC trip, Cook will be participating in The Opening in Oregon

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/RB-Dalvin-Cook-Sees-Devin-Hester-Comparisons-136039

want badly.

Advertisement
No thoughts on his recruitment but this kid has Duke Johnson type potential/impact. He seems to be just scratching the surface as a RB which is pretty scary.

I respect your opinion more than most on here but IMO, you can't say a kid will have a "Duke Johnson type impact" when he's not even close as far as helping the class and being all CANE all the time. You can say "Duke Johnson type talent" and it would make more sense.

Duke was the perfect Cane recruit and is now the perfect Cane player. He comitted as a junior and didn't waver one bit when Shannon was fired. And Shannon was from his same HS IIRC. Duke helped land other guys like Deon Bush and Tracy Howard.

I hope we get Cook and Yearby and if we win 10 or 11 games I still think Sony is a possibility, but a recruit has a real uphill battle to be compared to Duke.

No thoughts on his recruitment but this kid has Duke Johnson type potential/impact. He seems to be just scratching the surface as a RB which is pretty scary.

I respect your opinion more than most on here but IMO, you can't say a kid will have a "Duke Johnson type impact" when he's not even close as far as helping the class and being all CANE all the time. You can say "Duke Johnson type talent" and it would make more sense.

Duke was the perfect Cane recruit and is now the perfect Cane player. He comitted as a junior and didn't waver one bit when Shannon was fired. And Shannon was from his same HS IIRC. Duke helped land other guys like Deon Bush and Tracy Howard.

I hope we get Cook and Yearby and if we win 10 or 11 games I still think Sony is a possibility, but a recruit has a real uphill battle to be compared to Duke.

truth

I said Duke Johnson type potential. What's wrong with that?

I suppose impact was the wrong word but I didn't mean it to be taken so literally I guess. I guess my point was you can see the type of talents they are/were as Juniors and its absurd.

Duke took it next level as a senior though, like stratosphere type ****. Cook has that ability but that remains to be seen.

As far as off the field, being a real recruit....**** no one can touch Duke Johnson. No argument from this guy.

Advertisement

that is not the point. the point is that it was Clemp$on. if it walks like a duck...

that is not the point. the point is that it was Clemp$on. if it walks like a duck...

ive been skeptical of them since they got sammy watkins without a visit, but i think dalvin is just running to whatever look shinny right now but he stays home

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back