Dalvin Cook Update

"USC is a team that I have been looking at since I was growing up, and just the way they send guys to the NFL."

Cook said the distance from Miami to Gainesville works in Florida's favor and that he plans to visit Florida more to build a relationship with the coaching staff.

"I'm planning on coming up, probably, every two weeks," he said. "It's a positive thing. My family can come see me play, they like that."

This is all so annoying. Likes how USC sends guys to the NFL, and likes how his family can see him play in Gainsville. Because Miami isnt known for sending pro bowlers to the NFL and your family cant come see you in Miami right? Da fug? Its like the perfect compromise to everything he wants lol what the fvck

Exactly Miami combines both things so its the logical choice, if he's being 100% honest, the main difference is that if you go to the U, you can't make money till you actually get drafted

Advertisement
Cane Lock

I liked your post not because I agree with it but because I like the gif

Beggars can't be choosers, Am I right?
65.gif

His brother can play basketball here, but he can't play football? Da **** kind of family do they have?

Advertisement
Ehhh...I'd rather he go to Florida than Clemson if he's not at Miami.

He'll have no impact on Miami there. Just give me Sony dammit!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back