Dalvin Cook Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cook getting excited about UFag after he heard what Muschamp was doing at Auburn

Cane Lock
tumblr_l579c0gX6l1qa1ye2.gif

Advertisement
A few months ago there was an interview where he basically sounded like a cane, I wouldn't get too excited if I was a gayturd yet, lets see what swine$hit pulls out of his pockets

Anyway, have we stopped recruiting him?

They wont stop, they will still recruit Yeary, Darling and they have Phillips for next year so how will it look if you just leave Cook out? Phillips may not like it so for his sake you still pursue Cook

Advertisement
This is what Cook told ESPN

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/colleges/florida/tag?name=florida-spring-game

"They are up there at the top with Clemson," Cook said. "I'm not really looking in to Miami like I am with Clemson and Florida."

USC, like Florida and Clemson, is another school that Cook said he is strongly considering.

"I just like their style of play," Cook said of the Trojans. "USC is a team that I have been looking at since I was growing up, and just the way they send guys to the NFL."

Cook said the distance from Miami to Gainesville works in Florida's favor and that he plans to visit Florida more to build a relationship with the coaching staff.

"I'm planning on coming up, probably, every two weeks," he said. "It's a positive thing. My family can come see me play, they like that. Some of my family are already Gators."

As of now, Cook has no time frame to make a decision.

Lately this kids been saying at his family wants him to get away from the ever present bad influences of the mean streets of coral gables, Florida...I remember a while ago some big shot poster on this website said he personally spoke to this guys father who said he wants him to go to the U to be with his basketball brother, of course cook could be lying about his parents wanting him to get away but who ever that was who posted it, SHOW YOURSELF

Advertisement

"USC is a team that I have been looking at since I was growing up, and just the way they send guys to the NFL."

Cook said the distance from Miami to Gainesville works in Florida's favor and that he plans to visit Florida more to build a relationship with the coaching staff.

"I'm planning on coming up, probably, every two weeks," he said. "It's a positive thing. My family can come see me play, they like that.

If only we could send players to the NFL and by God if there was just some way his parents could see him play at sun life

"USC is a team that I have been looking at since I was growing up, and just the way they send guys to the NFL."

"I'm planning on coming up, probably, every two weeks," he said. "It's a positive thing. My family can come see me play, they like that."

People really think there aren't shenanigans going on with this dude? Holy **** mane

Maybe he can be the next Joe McKnight, RB U

"They are up there at the top with Clemson," Cook said. "I'm not really looking in to Miami like I am with Clemson and Florida."

USC, like Florida and Clemson, is another school that Cook said he is strongly considering.

"I just like their style of play," Cook said of the Trojans. "USC is a team that I have been looking at since I was growing up, and just the way they send guys to the NFL."

"I'm planning on coming up, probably, every two weeks," he said. "It's a positive thing. My family can come see me play, they like that. Some of my family are already Gators."

As of now, Cook has no time frame to make a decision.

42.jpg

"I'm planning on coming up, probably, every two weeks," he said. "It's a positive thing. My family can come see me play, they like that."

This is all so annoying. Likes how USC sends guys to the NFL, and likes how his family can see him play in Gainsville. Because Miami isnt known for sending pro bowlers to the NFL and your family cant come see you in Miami right? Da fug? Its like the perfect compromise to everything he wants lol what the fvck

Advertisement
Back