Dalvin Cook - new highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guy is a beast. And he is generally a one cut and go runner; translates very well to college. Must get.

****. He gets to his top speed faster than any back I have seen in a while. Very Hester-esque.

That's the number one thing that sticks out with him... That speed/size combo is as good as it gets

IMO Duke and Sony (pre-injury) look faster.... but Cook is a beast.

If I had to choose between Cook and Sony, honestly, i wouldn't care.

Last edited:
****. He gets to his top speed faster than any back I have seen in a while. Very Hester-esque.

That's the number one thing that sticks out with him... That speed/size combo is as good as it gets

If I had to choose between Cook and Sony, i would have to go w/ Sony.

I might get killed for this statement, but I think Cook is faster than Duke. Duke is a better RB, but Cook is faster.

Advertisement

If I had to choose between Cook and Sony, i would have to go w/ Sony.

I might get killed for this statement, but I think Cook is faster than Duke. Duke is a better RB, but Cook is faster.

I agree...pure breakaway speed Cook might have more. No one has the vision that Duke has though. This is what separates him from everyone else.

He looks a little small, but I'm all for taking ballers out of Dade. I'll take him and Sony but if I had to choose, I take Sony.

Advertisement
wow at his top speed as everyone else said. he gets to it remarkably quick.

Couple of questions...1) Is he a legit 5'11 190? i remember seeing him listed as 5'8 at one point. the height is almost moot...but if he's carrying 190 around and moving like that...owow
2) chances of taking him AND sony? would both be comfortable playing together here?
3) i know its a year away and we might take a RB or two (rl3) this year...how would that affect cooke? also sony.

Couple of questions...1) Is he a legit 5'11 190? i remember seeing him listed as 5'8 at one point. the height is almost moot...but if he's carrying 190 around and moving like that...owow
2) chances of taking him AND sony? would both be comfortable playing together here?
3) i know its a year away and we might take a RB or two (rl3) this year...how would that affect cooke? also sony.

1-Yes he's a legit 5'11", 190
2/3-good chance both come here. Somebody close to Sony tells me it would help Miami's case if they had another big-time running back in the same class as him and he sees Sony picking Miami if Cook comes. Cook is versatile...can play slot too and catch passes out of the backfield so he won't have a problem getting on the field. I don't think it will affect him if Sony comes.

He should skip his senior year. **** it. He'd be a nice complement with excellent upside...right now.

Advertisement

1-Yes he's a legit 5'11", 190
2/3-good chance both come here. Somebody close to Sony tells me it would help Miami's case if they had another big-time running back in the same class as him and he sees Sony picking Miami if Cook comes. Cook is versatile...can play slot too and catch passes out of the backfield so he won't have a problem getting on the field. I don't think it will affect him if Sony comes.

And not to mention Cook is used to sharing the spotlight with Yearby.

He looks a little small

Nope:

74.jpg

Beast. Great short area burst. It's crazy how he outruns some of those angles. I'd like to see him run a bit more between the tackles, but there is really no reason for him to do it in HS when he can just outrun everyone. We need to keep this kid home.

Advertisement
Back