Dalvin Cook: Meeting With Golden Helped Miami (Rivals)

Chris Stock on ITU just switched his crystal prediction on Cook to []_[]

66.jpg

Advertisement
Doesn't say much - if he wasn't best friends, do you really think he'd broadcast that across twitter or in an interview? cmon. Never said they never liked each other. There have been enough "insiders" on this board who have confirmed that while friendly with each other, they are not the best of buds everyone makes them out to be. Let's let the poster from Central chime in on this.

There weren't any insiders that said they aren't close, because if they did then they are not real insiders. It was internet people from afar saying it because they were trying to justify and understand why they wouldn't want to plat together after (I think it was Tito) posted that rumor those two would not play at the same college. Even that stuff had absolutely nothing to do with how close they were.

Advertisement
luke stampini is saying miami si trying to get him to sign a fa agreement to get ag back in his house.

Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 1m
Will be posting a CanesInSight exclusive article with the mother of Dalvin Cook tonight #Canes

MY NIGGAAA….

I can haz Duke, Coley, Dorsett, Yearby, Cook, Scott, Dixon, Berrios, Walford, Sandland, and Griffin next year???

very interesting post on rivals..is titled "Cook expected to sign financial aid agreement with The U!" says he will announce with Yearby and Darling..says Golden convinced him he will be used to maximize his ability.. i know its just a poster on rivals..just thought id pass it along

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back