dalvin cook interview today

Advertisement
Unless Cook is playing defense here, I could give a blip. Give me defensive goons .
Offense talent is everywhere down here every year. They'll be a cook or 2 every year as well.

Advertisement
Unless Cook is playing defense here, I could give a blip. Give me defensive goons .
Offense talent is everywhere down here every year. They'll be a cook or 2 every year as well.

Down here gives us 2 Cooks a year? In what ******* universe does that happen?

Suicide Watch: 2013

So sad. I'm in the boat that thinks he makes or breaks the class (as great as it is right now).

Cook is no Cj Spiller. He's more of a Lamar Miller. Yearby is good and he will do well at Miami. Lane seems to be a front runner/follower.

Advertisement

Down here gives us 2 Cooks a year? In what ****ing universe does that happen?

We heard all this same crap with previous coaches. Loaded every year. We missed Collins but we gonna land Sony.

Still though South Florida is loaded with a can't miss back every year. Next year it's Scarlett and Walton if he reclassifies that people will be going nuts over.

Advertisement
Man, some of ya'll need to step from the ledge. Every week it's he's leaning to another school. The man wants to be a program changer, I doubt he'd want to keep FSU on the rise, or maybe he does, I don't know. Everything looks good one minute then horrible the next. He'll probably do another interview the week of the UA game that's pro UM and everyone's going to splurge themselves. No one knows what he's going to decide until the 2nd. But if anything, JC Jackson should be the guy we need to flip first given the countless threads we got going on about the D.

Advertisement
I think Jimbo and most of his coaches are Texas bound. If I were a player I would want to know who my coaches are.

Sammy Watkins, Patrick Johnson, Amare Cooper, dalvin cook, Sony Michel

These are the type of super elite kids that you need to pay for.

Advertisement
Back