dalvin cook interview today

Kid is used to winning. Lol at those who are upset he is choosing #1 team in country over an unranked us.

Advertisement
Everybody here basically KNOWS he isn't coming here. But when he commits to FSU at the UA game, there will still be a 50 page meltdown thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course you don't. You've supported the notion of "well, some kids just want to leave, let's not get rustled over losing these blue chippers" while others have acknowledged that the only way to defeat elite teams like FSU is to stack guys like this on our roster. Losing a collective trio of Cook, Lane, and Rudolph is a very big deal.

Reality bites. Kids always have and always will leave, and there's nothing any coach in the history of Miami football has ever been able to do about it. It's stupid to think that AG can change that. I don't give a ***** about 'losing a trio like Cook, lane, and Rudolph' because we have 'a trio like Yearby, Chad Thomas, and Kiy Hester' committed, along with a bunch of other kids who fill more immediate needs (Valentine, Moten, Kaaya). Let those fools go to F$U if they want. Give me kids who love Miami and want to stay.

If you truly don't "give a *****" about kids who choose elsewhere, then why bother following recruiting until signing day?

Read the rest of the sentence. I don't give a ***** about who we lose because we have other kids who actually want to stay home.

I did. To restate, if you only care about the recruits who want to stay home and pick UM then why follow recruiting until signing day when you know who picks UM?

Meh, I don't follow it closely. Mostly I get entertainment from the masses hanging on hats being worn and tweets. There's also the rare kid who doesn't play games but still waits until signing day.

Who said he's going to Florida State? Lol. Who said Lane and Rudolph were going to Florida State? People seem to assume too many things without any facts to support it. Also, Rudolph is not top 2 in the state.

Advertisement
I haven't seen anything leading me to believe that any of Cook, Lane, and Rudolph were ever coming here. I don't see why the big deal over kids who clearly seem to want to leave SoFla.

It's probably a big deal because Cook is one of the top RBs in the country and a TD waiting to happen on every play. Think CJ Spiller. And the other 2 are two of the top WRs in the country. It'll be an especially big deal if they wind up at our main rival that has been stomping our asses for almost 10 years now. But if you don't think losing local talent like that is a big deal, then carry on whistling, champ.

Advertisement
I haven't seen anything leading me to believe that any of Cook, Lane, and Rudolph were ever coming here. I don't see why the big deal over kids who clearly seem to want to leave SoFla.

Of course you don't. You've supported the notion of "well, some kids just want to leave, let's not get rustled over losing these blue chippers" while others have acknowledged that the only way to defeat elite teams like FSU is to stack guys like this on our roster. Losing a collective trio of Cook, Lane, and Rudolph is a very big deal.

Reality bites. Kids always have and always will leave, and there's nothing any coach in the history of Miami football has ever been able to do about it. It's stupid to think that AG can change that. I don't give a ***** about 'losing a trio like Cook, lane, and Rudolph' because we have 'a trio like Yearby, Chad Thomas, and Kiy Hester' committed, along with a bunch of other kids who fill more immediate needs (Valentine, Moten, Kaaya). Let those fools go to F$U if they want. Give me kids who love Miami and want to stay.

If you truly don't "give a *****" about kids who choose elsewhere, then why bother following recruiting until signing day?

He's got bomb's above the fray persona down stronger than bomb. He's NewBomb. Same as the old bomb.

Advertisement
Back