dalvin cook interview today

I told you guys Cook was FSU bound in the "another one of those Pete" threads.

U guys need to learn to control ur jimmies so they don't get so rustled.

Advertisement
Whatever, I'm too old to have a meltdown over a kid not choosing us.

If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. They need to get the job done, if it takes a Dalvin Cook less team, them so be it. Duke, Yearby, Crawford, Powell, and Gus SHOULD be good enough. If they fail, then that's on them because other teams would die to have two guys like Duke and Yearby.

If that makes me a Golden slurper, fine.

Last edited:
At the end of the day I would love to have Cook, Lane & Rudolph join this team, But offense isn't the problem with this team, we have more offensive weapons than 95% of the teams in Div. 1. We need DEFENSIVE TALENT PERIOD!!!!! It sucks not to get these offensive players but we need DT, LB & Safeties more to build a contender......

Fact.....

We only scored 14 against FSU.

We always need more offensive weapons.

We still have a very good class regardless just not a great one. Sometimes kids just want to leave home, sometimes other staffs focus on the kid more and he gravitates to that and sometimes we just lose out it happens. One thing I don't want that I think will happen is theres going to be an epic meltdown and everybody will say this is a failure and forget all the studs we have in this class and that won't be fair to any of those kids

I haven't seen anything leading me to believe that any of Cook, Lane, and Rudolph were ever coming here. I don't see why the big deal over kids who clearly seem to want to leave SoFla.

Of course you don't. You've supported the notion of "well, some kids just want to leave, let's not get rustled over losing these blue chippers" while others have acknowledged that the only way to defeat elite teams like FSU is to stack guys like this on our roster. Losing a collective trio of Cook, Lane, and Rudolph is a very big deal.

Reality bites. Kids always have and always will leave, and there's nothing any coach in the history of Miami football has ever been able to do about it. It's stupid to think that AG can change that. I don't give a ***** about 'losing a trio like Cook, lane, and Rudolph' because we have 'a trio like Yearby, Chad Thomas, and Kiy Hester' committed, along with a bunch of other kids who fill more immediate needs (Valentine, Moten, Kaaya). Let those fools go to F$U if they want. Give me kids who love Miami and want to stay.

If you truly don't "give a *****" about kids who choose elsewhere, then why bother following recruiting until signing day?

Read the rest of the sentence. I don't give a ***** about who we lose because we have other kids who actually want to stay home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish him all the worst

Classy

Ditching the home town, family, best friends , etc is classy too

Its his choice and if the family won't be against him for choosing FSU who are we a **** internet board to trash him for it?

Yeah. Its an internet board. Stop taking it so seriously

I'm TheBigBrow, that's who. **** right I'm gonna trash him for not coming. Lulz

I wish him all the worst

Classy

Ditching the home town, family, best friends , etc is classy too

Its his choice and if the family won't be against him for choosing FSU who are we a **** internet board to trash him for it?

Yeah. Its an internet board. Stop taking it so seriously

What are you talking about? Did you not read my post above saying that everybody needs to chill and show the rest of this class love no matter if Cook stays or go? Im the last one that takes this "so seriously"

Keep it classy fellas. I hope he has an amazing career at fsu, beats our ***, and other South Fl studs want to go there too.

**** all that. If he goes there, i hope rapeis takes some hallucinogens and tries to rape him

Advertisement
Keep it classy fellas. I hope he has an amazing career at fsu, beats our ***, and other South Fl studs want to go there too.

**** all that. If he goes there, i hope rapeis takes some hallucinogens and tries to rape him

This guy just gets it

And what if he's reading this right now?

We still have a shot at a him, don't be a moron.

I haven't seen anything leading me to believe that any of Cook, Lane, and Rudolph were ever coming here. I don't see why the big deal over kids who clearly seem to want to leave SoFla.

Of course you don't. You've supported the notion of "well, some kids just want to leave, let's not get rustled over losing these blue chippers" while others have acknowledged that the only way to defeat elite teams like FSU is to stack guys like this on our roster. Losing a collective trio of Cook, Lane, and Rudolph is a very big deal.

Reality bites. Kids always have and always will leave, and there's nothing any coach in the history of Miami football has ever been able to do about it. It's stupid to think that AG can change that. I don't give a ***** about 'losing a trio like Cook, lane, and Rudolph' because we have 'a trio like Yearby, Chad Thomas, and Kiy Hester' committed, along with a bunch of other kids who fill more immediate needs (Valentine, Moten, Kaaya). Let those fools go to F$U if they want. Give me kids who love Miami and want to stay.

If you truly don't "give a *****" about kids who choose elsewhere, then why bother following recruiting until signing day?

Read the rest of the sentence. I don't give a ***** about who we lose because we have other kids who actually want to stay home.

I did. To restate, if you only care about the recruits who want to stay home and pick UM then why follow recruiting until signing day when you know who picks UM?

Advertisement

This guy just gets it

That school **** all over us and was praying we got hammered by the ncaa. I hope anybody who goes to play for that midget redneck fails miserably

And what if he's reading this right now?

We still have a shot at a him, don't be a moron.

If he bases his college decision off stuff on a free message board, then im not the moron.

We have lost recruits to stuff that has been said on here before.

If he signs a LOI to FSU or FLA then fine, go ahead and say whatever you want the second the ink is dry. BUT UNTIL THEN DON'T BASH THE KID.

Advertisement
Back