Dalvin Cook commits to FSU

thumbs_whats_not_to_love_about_yoga_pants-08.jpg

Advertisement
We have a great RB class coming in but this is another swing and miss on elite SFla talent by this staff.

Jizzbo continues to bytch Al Tin. LULZ at that big sweaty dope allowing Jizzbo and Urban to walk into his back yard and take our elite players. Corch Al could pick out Jizzbo's butt in a blind taste test.

Advertisement
Good luck to the kid. Love Yearby! Safid Deen is on suicide watch right now. Gainesville mayor requesting military air drops of prozac. I can dig it

Deen should suicide bomb the Herald. Not because his name is Safid, but because both he and the Herald can eat a ****. He should invite Luke for that interview at the Herald he is dying for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
cook left his family behind for his bf. his mom is friends with all canes on twitter. its all over her page. his brother, his boys. let him and his sweetheart have fun. dalvin might hurt up but our db's will lock lane down.

LMFAO.
Luke Stampini ‏@LukeStampini 46s
UF commit Quincy Wilson RT @dc_wilson954: I tried

espn is not high on him. they love fournette and think yearby is better.

Be honest with you, I would rather have Yearby too. Cook's game is the "home run" threat, which is a lot easier in HS than in College. Yearby has developed ELITE RB skills to get yards between the tackles, and he has very good speed which was better his Senior year. If he can keep working on that, he can very close to another Duke for us. Imagine two Duke Johnson's in our backfield. This kid would have been nice to have, but Im very pleased with who we got. After having watched the films of both these guys, and read what the seasoned scouts have said, and the productivity Yearby has had, I think we got the better RB. If we can get Trayone Gray qualified, I honestly think Cook will be an afterthought. Gray is possibly the best pure athlete in South Florida, and if we can get him in the backfield with some work, he will be a machine back there.

HOnestly it is SCARY the talent we could have in the backfield in the next few years. And if we can lock down Walton too, **** boy.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back