Dalvin Cook commits to FSU

Advertisement
This one hurts considering he's heading to Fsu. I'm curious as to why Fsu over Miami.

***** Karma. Hester and JC Jackson are going to catch both of them and it's not going to feel good

Advertisement
espn is not high on him. they love fournette and think yearby is better.

Be honest with you, I would rather have Yearby too. Cook's game is the "home run" threat, which is a lot easier in HS than in College. Yearby has developed ELITE RB skills to get yards between the tackles, and he has very good speed which was better his Senior year. If he can keep working on that, he can very close to another Duke for us. Imagine two Duke Johnson's in our backfield. This kid would have been nice to have, but Im very pleased with who we got. After having watched the films of both these guys, and read what the seasoned scouts have said, and the productivity Yearby has had, I think we got the better RB. If we can get Trayone Gray qualified, I honestly think Cook will be an afterthought. Gray is possibly the best pure athlete in South Florida, and if we can get him in the backfield with some work, he will be a machine back there.

HOnestly it is SCARY the talent we could have in the backfield in the next few years. And if we can lock down Walton too, **** boy.....

Yeh, I am sure u would rather have yearby. best Qb, WR and RB from Miami didn't stay home and went to our biggest rival. And with good coach , we could have had all of them.

This one hurts considering he's heading to Fsu. I'm curious as to why Fsu over Miami.

$_35.JPG

745.jpg

Advertisement
It hurts losing the best player in South Florida two years in a row. Especially to a conference opponent. But a running back will not make us or break us.

This is a game defined by quarterbacks and defensive linemen. We are A-1 at both spots right now. It is essential that the staff keeps Kaaya and Valentine. I think they will.

Because Jizzbo kicked Al's *** just like he always does at the end. He targets a few super elite S. FL guys every cycle, and he walks in and takes them. And there's not a **** thing big dumb sweaty Al can do about it. Dude can't even get this **** right now.

Advertisement

Be honest with you, I would rather have Yearby too. Cook's game is the "home run" threat, which is a lot easier in HS than in College. Yearby has developed ELITE RB skills to get yards between the tackles, and he has very good speed which was better his Senior year. If he can keep working on that, he can very close to another Duke for us. Imagine two Duke Johnson's in our backfield. This kid would have been nice to have, but Im very pleased with who we got. After having watched the films of both these guys, and read what the seasoned scouts have said, and the productivity Yearby has had, I think we got the better RB. If we can get Trayone Gray qualified, I honestly think Cook will be an afterthought. Gray is possibly the best pure athlete in South Florida, and if we can get him in the backfield with some work, he will be a machine back there.

HOnestly it is SCARY the talent we could have in the backfield in the next few years. And if we can lock down Walton too, **** boy.....

Yeh, I am sure u would rather have yearby. best Qb, WR and RB from Miami didn't stay home and went to our biggest rival. And with good coach , we could have had all of them.

Kaaya ***** on Treon. He will never play QB for FSU, so who gives a ****.
Ermon Lane is good, Derrick Griffin will make me forget all about him.
Dalvin Cook better than Joe Yearby is an opinion. He's a better athlete but Yearby is a better back. We have a stud and they have a stud.

Stop being a *****

Advertisement

Kaaya ****s on Treon. He will never play QB for FSU, so who gives a ****.
Ermon Lane is good, Derrick Griffin will make me forget all about him.
Dalvin Cook better than Joe Yearby is an opinion. He's a better athlete but Yearby is a better back. We have a stud and they have a stud.

Stop being a ****

U watch, in 2 years who the better college QB is, Harris or Kaaya. Harris is gonna make us pay. Kid is a winner, and with a good QB coach, will really excel up there.

i still think it is funny how he played uf out. at least he showed us respect by listening. lol

Advertisement
Back