Dalvin Cook commits to FSU

Advertisement
ermon to fsu now too. man, uf is screwed hahahaha. have fun quincy. talked mad crap about miami and got trolled for the last 3 days. lmfao

Advertisement
THank GOD this bullsh*t is over with. SO sick of hearing about this **** Nole. This kid was never coming here. Were going to have Duke, Yearby, and hopefully an improved Gus Edwards in the backfield next year, with Powell hopefully ready to turn some heads.

This should be the best stable of backs we have had in a LONG time here. Going to give Coley a LOT of options and this offense a major running attack.

Advertisement
all the build up with no pay off haha...so much for making a show out of your recruitment dalvin!!! espn said told him to decommit and he can announce at the game when he told them no and wouldn't give espn what they wanted the just said **** you we'll make your announcement for you with no excitement

872.gif

Advertisement
Good luck to the kid. Love Yearby! Safid Deen is on suicide watch right now. Gainesville mayor requesting military air drops of prozac. I can dig it

Advertisement
Hey, I despise UF, so Cook going to the ACC is good for our conference. Happy he didn't end up in the SEC.

he is a front runner, we all knew this. UF beat fsu, he liked them. uf starting sucking, he went fsu. he doesnt want to be a program changer no matter what he says.
i kind of enjoy how they embarassed quincy. lane and him talked about being a package and lane dumped him for dalvin.

Advertisement
Back