Dalvin about to be irked

Our true freshman LBs are going to hit Cook so hard his mom's uterus is going to hurt.

Advertisement
He's gonna score and have his yards. Difference this year is his defense can't bail him out so we will outscore them

I think he'll get some yards, but I also think he'll get punished.

Coaches just need to preach that theirs a fine line between aggressive and stupid. Cant afford people hitting the pile late, which I have seen a couple times this year. Interested to see how the refs call the game. Will they let everyone play or are they going to be calling literally everything

Advertisement
Miami's got to stop this ***get from getting going. Its the key for us to win against them. Hit him hard every single time he touches the ball.

He'll gain his yards. And, I truly hope he gets hit (hard) on every single play he is in.

I respect the confidence - but Dalvin Cook is about to single handedly destroy us for the 3rd year in a row.

For all the matchups, and X and O's, and analyzation, this game comes down to one simple thing - they have Dalvin and we don't.

I'm just glad my Dalvin Cook nightmare will be over after this weekend.

Dalvin Cook is overrated and FSU receivers scare no one. We just played two triple option teams in their back yard and completely took their heart. De'Andre is gonna have to beat us.

Advertisement
Hes a miami kid u can count on it that he will play hard as ***. If we stop him we win easy but i think we wont shut him down...if we do shut him down then **** the d is legit..we can still win but he will get his. Walton better ball we need him

The newly adopted tackling method is what bothers me against a guy like Cook. If you watch film on it, runners are always going forward after contact. The difference with Cook is he sheds most contact and keeps going.

Advertisement
I respect the confidence - but Dalvin Cook is about to single handedly destroy us for the 3rd year in a row.

For all the matchups, and X and O's, and analyzation, this game comes down to one simple thing - they have Dalvin and we don't.

hahahahaha...he said "us" like he's not a troll.

The newly adopted tackling method is what bothers me against a guy like Cook. If you watch film on it, runners are always going forward after contact. The difference with Cook is he sheds most contact and keeps going.

Nah, the opposite of what you think. New tackling technique is good.

Advertisement

Dalvin Cook is overrated and FSU receivers scare no one. We just played two triple option teams in their back yard and completely took their heart. De'Andre is gonna have to beat us.

I wish that were true but he's legit as they come.

We are already in his head? We are going to win this game.

Advertisement
Back