Dalvin about to be irked

TruCane

Sophomore
“Just thinking about Miami winning irks my nerves." - Dalvin Cook yesterday

Let the irking begin

Advertisement
Funny, I have no thoughts of FSU winning at all. Kid knows they got lucky the last two years but their is a new sheriff in town.

He's gonna score and have his yards. Difference this year is his defense can't bail him out so we will outscore them

Advertisement
This is a very good sign. THe very thought of a competent coach at UM has FSU (pseudo Hurricanes) shook and back to their rightful inferiority complex.

Dalvin is a closet Canes fan like 90% of their players and fan base. He needs UM to fail in order to justify his dissonance and decision not to actually be a Cane.

Its all coming out. This game will tell a lot about Richt. He can have his way with our feeble-minded rivals if the game plan is aggressive.

FSU is expecting doomsday, but if they sense or see ANY sign of respect, hesitation, or uncertainty from our game plan and intentions, then they'll breathe a sigh of relief and this will be a close game.

If Richts game plan on offense and defense is aggressive, risky and violent for 4 quarters and Kaaya is all in, then this is a blow out win for Us!

Cook said yesterday "this is one of the games you came to FSU for, to play in this rivalry. We're GOING TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF IT. When you step in that stadium, man, it's something you can't even explain. It's different"........per Tim Reynolds

Fool is Shook, he may get some yards but you can bet he knows Sunday morning his *** is gonna be one big bruise.

Advertisement
I hope he breaks his ******* leg and our guys are doing the chop while he's laying on the ground.

After the game Jimbo is going to be called Corch Fisher and Delvin is going to be called Delvin Cork.

I respect the confidence - but Dalvin Cook is about to single handedly destroy us for the 3rd year in a row.

For all the matchups, and X and O's, and analyzation, this game comes down to one simple thing - they have Dalvin and we don't.

I'm just glad my Dalvin Cook nightmare will be over after this weekend.

Advertisement
I want to see one of our young LB absolutely destroy him as he hits a hole....a hit that will be played on highlight reels for years to come...

I respect the confidence - but Dalvin Cook is about to single handedly destroy us for the 3rd year in a row.

For all the matchups, and X and O's, and analyzation, this game comes down to one simple thing - they have Dalvin and we don't.

Nightmare? Sounds more like you dream about him every single night. Soft shouldered *****assness at its finest here. Or just a nole troll confused about his sexuality. Take your pick.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
bshaw28, your post was the the last two seasons, but it isn't the case any longer. One single player cannot beat a well coached Canes team…never has happened! U gotta come again, that post is out dated.

Even if Cook does have a decent game, he cant carry the load on his back. Their D is awful. We keep scoring they will have to start airing it out. I'm looking for our D to get several picks this game.

So you took a break from getting pounded in the aśś by your boyfriend to post this garbage?

Advertisement
Back