Dabo would NEVER “slip and slide” after that win today!!!

Advertisement
They got off the canvas and won with a true FR QB. You can’t hate on that.

False information
You’re just confrontational all over the place, regardless of whether someone agrees with you (Chise) or not (Go Canes). @Andrew took you out for a week recently for trolling and starting trouble. This act has continued in multiple threads since then so I guess that didn’t help.
You got it wrong, Lion. You and I both know I’m not a troll, and I was banned for alleged personal attacks while responding to personal attacks. Since you brought up the past and my banning here, your hypocrisy oozes and your cowardice exposed when you didnt thread ban Chise posting about a certain topic you thread ban others for in the two main forums. You wouldnt dare thread ban him. That’s old news, so let’s move on.

Regarding Go Canes, she is clearly slurping Manny and runs to his defense in every thread trolling and being confrontational with others by calling them trolls, and then writes nonsensical posts to justify his bad coaching. That nonsense should be called out, no?

Last edited:
Advertisement
They were still favored by 24 AFTER Lawrence was ruled out and they gave up 28 points at halftime imbecile.

Shill for other teams much?
who cares? Vegas isn’t always right. Dabo wins with backup QBs, Manny doesn’t. Talk about being a shill for another team, you brought up the other team, not me, or did you forget?

Off topic multiple times in a thread
Cry more Butch’s nephew.
Haha, I bet you’re typing away to mods...

giphy.gif

Advertisement
You got it wrong, Lion. You and I both know I’m not a troll. Your hypocrisy oozes and your cowardice exposed when you didnt thread ban Chise posting about a certain topic you thread ban others for in the two main forums. You wouldnt dare thread ban him, lion.

Regarding Go Canes, she is clearly slurping Manny and runs to his defense in every thread trolling and being confrontational with others by calling them trolls, and then writes nonsensical posts to justify his bad coaching. That nonsense should be called out, no?
No I got it all right on @The Franchise and on you as a troll. But I’m going to explain this openly for the benefit of others.

I’ve thread banned @The Franchise before for p rhymes with analytics and it’s in my stickied thread and here’s the post where I did it:

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...s-reply-bans-occur.162528/page-3#post-4813536

That he made a Don Jr reference or someone made a Beau reference in the same thread, is irrelevant. They’re private citizens.

What we both know is that you’re not a fan from another team trolling the board but that doesn’t mean that you’re not a board troll. Case in point @Jaromir Jagr. Case in point @valid.

That doesn’t mean you’re not derailing thread after thread starting trouble, which is why one board owner already banned you recently.

That doesn’t mean that you haven’t become insufferable to read which is why the other board owner banned 2 other posters with more positive contributions and posts than you. In his opinion, the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze.

Which brings us back to you. I’m essentially the only non-owner Maude working the board actively for the past week. I don’t have time to continue to play cat-n-mouse with a shît starting troll who contributes nothing but trouble... and in your case, the Juice definitely isn’t worth the squeeze. We all know what you’re doing, Mighty Mouse.

On appeal, @Andrew can review your recent poRsting history along with your overall body of work to determine whether he sees it differently and whether me and everyone else needs to continue to suffer through your incessant thread ruining and **** starting. In the meantime,

1A146158-99F5-4787-AB1B-A6BD4E04561A.gif

This. When you are 76-5 with 2 national titles since 2015 you could do whatever the **** you want. When you go 6-7 and lose to FIU, Duke, and get shutout to La Tech not even a full year ago.....well then you just look like a fool. Doesn’t matter if you are 5-1 this year.
This basically sums it up. People want to find any double standard that they can latch onto. No matter how you argue it, Manny's not a leader, and he's never going to be the guy that leads us back to prominence. The best we can hope for with Manny is that he reloads the cupboards and sets it up for the next guy (ala Zook -> Meyer as an example).

Advertisement
The slip n slide post was meant to denigrate Manny for what was considered an excessive celebration for barely beating a team that, according to some, we should have mopped up the floor with. The underlying criticism was a winner or good coach or leader wouldn't celebrate that hard for beating a inferior opponent.

Ultimately that isn't true. We can't see the emotional investment a coach has from game to game because they wear their coach faces on the side line. Obviously Dabo felt enormous pressure to win and he pulled it out.

Nothing wrong with his dancing just like nothing wrong with Manny's sliding celebrating a game he obviously was feeling pressure in. It was the first game where things got a little snug for him in the 4th.

Slip n slide probably won't be sliding every week.

The slip n slide post was meant to denigrate Manny for what was considered an excessive celebration for barely beating a team that, according to some, we should have mopped up the floor with. The underlying criticism was a winner or good coach or leader wouldn't celebrate that hard for beating a inferior opponent.
he
Ultimately that isn't true. We can't see the emotional investment a coach has from game to game because they wear their coach faces on the side line. Obviously Dabo felt enormous pressure to win and he pulled it out.

Nothing wrong with his dancing just like nothing wrong with Manny's sliding celebrating a game he obviously was feeling pressure in. It was the first game where things got a little snug for him in the 4th.

Slip n slide probably won't be sliding every week.

Very well put.

This absurd notion that you have to "earn the right" to share a moment with your team is so absurd. Every Saturday proves you can throw ranked Teams 10-30, throw them together and week in and out there is no telling who will come out on top.

Nothing wrong with enjoying a win.

Very well put.

This absurd notion that you have to "earn the right" to share a moment with your team is so absurd. Every Saturday proves you can throw ranked Teams 10-30, throw them together and week in and out there is no telling who will come out on top.

Upsets are real and every coach knows that. All coaches feel pressure when they see them on the horizon.

Advertisement
Very well put.

👀

4CB0A180-A727-4AD5-8E60-CA7437BF6EC9.gif

Something that's not being talked about - Manuela did this ON THE FIELD. Not in the locker room, not well after the game.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE GAME ON THE FIELD

You can do whatever you want behind closed doors, but on the field, against the Cavaqueers???

C'mon man it was against a UVA team that some high schools in Florida would beat...stop playin'.
There isn't a single High School, anywhere in the country, that would beat UVA.

Advertisement
Back