Dabo speaks

I have nothing to say about our staff. Do I think there is a better fit than golden? Yes. But I am not a fan who is going to want us to get our *** kicked every week just to get a coach fired. Sorry for being a real fan guys.

This deosnt make you a real fan clown, this makes you a buster who continues to sink money into those BOTS causing this be prolonged you fck tard

Advertisement
I have nothing to say about our staff. Do I think there is a better fit than golden? Yes. But I am not a fan who is going to want us to get our *** kicked every week just to get a coach fired. Sorry for being a real fan guys.

If you knew anything about football you would. Our staff most notably D'Nofrio has continued to get routed and has not changed a thing!! All we can do is hope that we clean house. If we do not clean house I really hope he lets D'Nofrio go and picks up someone like Bud Foster who may be available and the perfect fit. Ill prob get negged for even mentioning Golden being retained but it may happen. If it does lets at least hope he decides to scrap the whole D and get someone who runs a 4-3 and or something completely different that utilizes speed and quickness.

The problem with some Miami fans is that we want the team to lose just to get rid of a coach besides wanting us to win. No matter what we think of Golden as a coach, we should still be supporting the team in general. This team has a lot of young youth with a lot of upside but our fan base has been so bad and surrounded by negativity because of Golden and his staff. Do i agree with some of the coaching choices that Golden and company has made? No. All of our fans should support these players and rally around them. If Golden doesn't get the job done after this year then I am sure James will take care of the situation. I think Coley has done a great job with helping kaaya develop into the quarterback he is now. He has taken huge strides from his first game on the road @ Lousiville till now. Go canes!

do you know how cancer therapy works? sometimes you need to use chemo/radiation/surgery to take out the good and bad cells so that the good cells can come back.

right now Goldenoma is a cancer on our program. Goldenoma is spreading rampantly and needs to be taken out ASAP. what you're suggesting is similar to just hoping the good cells can bounce back on their own.

The problem with some Miami fans is that we want the team to lose just to get rid of a coach besides wanting us to win. No matter what we think of Golden as a coach, we should still be supporting the team in general. This team has a lot of young youth with a lot of upside but our fan base has been so bad and surrounded by negativity because of Golden and his staff. Do i agree with some of the coaching choices that Golden and company has made? No. All of our fans should support these players and rally around them. If Golden doesn't get the job done after this year then I am sure James will take care of the situation. I think Coley has done a great job with helping kaaya develop into the quarterback he is now. He has taken huge strides from his first game on the road @ Lousiville till now. Go canes!

do you know how cancer therapy works? sometimes you need to use chemo/radiation/surgery to take out the good and bad cells so that the good cells can come back.

right now Goldenoma is a cancer on our program. Goldenoma is spreading rampantly and needs to be taken out ASAP. what you're suggesting is similar to just hoping the good cells can bounce back on their own.

he is to busy giving the bots money

Advertisement
Miami fans are hilarious. Everybody knows Golden sucks. Since he sucks, chances are highly likely that the MF will make terrible decisions causing Miami to lose anyway. Why put effort in cheering against the team you grew up cheering for over some garbage *** coach that needs no help in proving how unworthy he is of coaching Miami. Just sit back and be accepting of the potential loss for the future of the program rather than rooting for the other team. Dabo dont need your help to beat Golden.

Advertisement
Much like this program, the fan apathy statement is embarrassing.

Dabo is a coach who really surprised me. I honestly thought he would last 3 years and be out the door when he first took the job. I then just felt he was surviving on his coordinators like Malzahn for Chizik, but he's built a solid team there and has far exceeded my expectations of him.

2009 game...not one of Randys better coaching days.

Worst coaching I've seen since Coker took over.

Nothing Golden has done (at least to date) beats the culmination of corching Randy did that day.

As bad as Randy was, Golden is a far bigger corch. You won't see it in one play from Golden though, he makes you die a slow painful death of corching.

Advertisement

On please don't be sorry! I think I speak for all of us terrible fans (that want loses to ensure that this administration does it's job) when I say that we all wish we could be positive pollyanna pie in the sky strung out on pixie dust super fans like yourself! That isn't realistic however and we will all continue to be bitter and mopey fake fans that put pressure on this despicable administration to hire a competent coach worthy of this programs great tradition. So keep up the great work Mr. Positive Superfan! We the mopes salute you!

M

Our OC Mark Whipple lost that game for us....

????

kicking off to CJ spiller with lil to no time left in the half...?? that was Randy
Calling a timeout when we were in the hurry up and just nailed a huge play, that was Randy

I think he called a timeout before the 2nd have kick off..

He should have pulled Spence who was on one leg, instead he was covering Spiller on the wheel route..

no this was on Randy...Whipple was who he was a gun slinger OC a mike leach type that everyone seems to want now

Advertisement
M

Our OC Mark Whipple lost that game for us....

????

kicking off to CJ spiller with lil to no time left in the half...?? that was Randy
Calling a timeout when we were in the hurry up and just nailed a huge play, that was Randy

I think he called a timeout before the 2nd have kick off..

He should have pulled Spence who was on one leg, instead he was covering Spiller on the wheel route..

no this was on Randy...Whipple was who he was a gun slinger OC a mike leach type that everyone seems to want now

Don't know why. I grew tired of Whipple very quickly. The only potential redeeming factor is we can hope that is was just Jacory liked throwing the deep ball that he had no business throwing, but at some point it just seemed like Whipple was a little too in love with the deep ball. I don't mind the bomb, but when every other play is 25+ yards downfield, teams just sat back and waited for it all game. That's one of the biggest reasons we lost that Clemson game as the safeties picked of Jacory a few times just waiting for his floaters deep.

This deosnt make you a real fan clown, this makes you a buster who continues to sink money into those BOTS causing this be prolonged you fck tard

Real fans stick with the team. I don't want us to lose at any point? What kind of fan is that? Does Ray Lewis or anyone else want us to lose? No! They would love to see us win out. Do I support golden? No. But i don't set here and say i hope we lose. So get your information straight and look who the fcking clown is. So yes i am a ''buster'' who spends money to support the players who represent the **** school I go too. This thing may not get turned around, i'm not saying it will with Golden. All I am saying is i support the players and wanting them to lose speaks volumes on how much you care about this program. So if you're a true fan you would be wanting us to win.

On please don't be sorry! I think I speak for all of us terrible fans (that want loses to ensure that this administration does it's job) when I say that we all wish we could be positive pollyanna pie in the sky strung out on pixie dust super fans like yourself! That isn't realistic however and we will all continue to be bitter and mopey fake fans that put pressure on this despicable administration to hire a competent coach worthy of this programs great tradition. So keep up the great work Mr. Positive Superfan! We the mopes salute you!

Thank you! It means so much that a fairweather fan told me that!! Golden or no Golden, I will always support the players who represent this great school.

Advertisement
Back