Dabo speaks

Advertisement
I have nothing to say about our staff. Do I think there is a better fit than golden? Yes. But I am not a fan who is going to want us to get our *** kicked every week just to get a coach fired. Sorry for being a real fan guys.

On please don't be sorry! I think I speak for all of us terrible fans (that want loses to ensure that this administration does it's job) when I say that we all wish we could be positive pollyanna pie in the sky strung out on pixie dust super fans like yourself! That isn't realistic however and we will all continue to be bitter and mopey fake fans that put pressure on this despicable administration to hire a competent coach worthy of this programs great tradition. So keep up the great work Mr. Positive Superfan! We the mopes salute you!

Thank you! It means so much that a fairweather fan told me that!! Golden or no Golden, I will always support the players who represent this great school.

Nice straw man but I won't let you slide on that. Nobody here is being unsupportive of the players. This is all about supporting these young men who came to this storied program expecting so much more. These kids deserve the type of coaching worthy of our proud tradition. News flash for you. They are not getting it with this clown who is currently the head coach.

I've been a die hard fan for 35 years so I really couldn't care less if Golden's **** brigade leader calls me a fairweather fan. This fight with the administration is all about the short and long term health of this once great program. Memo to you. If left to their own device, this administration would run this program into the ground more than they have already. It is the fans who refuse to accept mediocrity who will make the noise required to make these weasels do their job.

No one is above the program. Golden is not above the program. The BOT is not above the program. Blake James is not above the program. Until this administration begins to act in a manner conducive to the success of this program they will continue to be called out on to the carpet. If you want to sieze this opportunity to show the world what a noble superfan you are then have at it. I'll have Flake send you a ribbon and a juice box.

Advertisement
Back