Dabo Melting Down

Advertisement

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA **** this absolutely phony loser. THIS is who this piece of **** really is. A thin skinned little ***** who doesn’t give a flying **** about anybody but HIM. This is one of the best things I’ve ever heard. Some kid on a podunk butt**** Egypt call-in show they wouldn’t make dudes on death row listen to trolls this absolute man-baby and makes him melt down for 5 minutes.

Advertisement
Said it in 2019.
Enjoy it while it lasts *******.

His downfall is gonna come out of nowhere, and its gonna be HARD.

Finebaum is a SEC trick, but he was spot on about Dabo the other day.
I think there's 50 percent chance he walks at seasons end. Takes a breather in the broadcast booth and waits for Saban to bolt.

Last edited:
Clemson had its moment in the spotlight and are coming back down to earth. NIL and portal are doing its job evening out the playing field... Clemson can't pay for players under the table anymore without getting into a bidding war
Remember this? This kid broke the FHSAA TD record in Florida in 2 1/2 years while seldom playing a second half. Fast as a scalded dog, he won the 100 meters his junior year (he didn't go out for track as a senior) and was Sporting News HS Athlete of the Year as well as one of the top backs in the nation.

He's from my old high school and was a year behind my youngest. Incredible high school player. I think when a sports reporter asked him where he was going, he said, "Gotta go where the money is." Then this came out.

His first touch at Clemson was a 75-yard TD. He should be a multimillionaire by now, but one of those tragedies that washed out.

https://atlanta.sbnation.com/georgi...55/mike-bellamy-clemson-football-player-money

Advertisement
Fairly obvious the era of NIL and the portal is eating Dabo up. Being stubborn to adapt will be his downfall (that and not being able to get adequate coordinators).

But, he has a show that has callers ask him questions? I don't care how good of a call screener they have, when the **** hits the fan (as it is now), you're just asking for embarrassment. Could you imagine some of the questions you animals could come up with? lol

Who hasn't seen this all before. You will never win attacking the fans, espically fans that care.

Advertisement
1698717752274.png

Said it in 2019.

I think there's 50 percent chance he walks at seasons end. Takes a breather in the broadcast booth and wants for Saban to bolt.

He’s clowning himself right out of an opportunity to ever get that Bama gig. You can’t be making that kind of money and your team is in freefall and you start wylin’ like that on an open mic. People won’t soon forget that little tirade.

Advertisement
He’s clowning himself right out of an opportunity to ever get that Bama gig. You can’t be making that kind of money and your team is in freefall and you start wylin’ like that on an open mic. People won’t soon forget that little titirade.
He'll be on that Urban Meyer rehab plan (first time around lol).

The thing about these SEC ADs outside of maybe LSU is they're not very good or very creative. Whoever replaces Saban is going to be a less than inspiring hire. Dabo will be one of their first calls.

Advertisement
Back