Dabo Melting Down

You are right, he did break out the receipts, but then he unnecessarily attacked the fan and said the fan was 'part of your problem.' You are the head coach making over $11M a year, part of the responsibility that comes with that is being above the fray. Just say that your track record speaks for itself, you are going through a bumpy path, but that you will right the ship and 'next question'.

On the flipside, when you are 5-5 in your last 10 ACC games and refuse to use tools available to you like the portal, I think it is fair that fans are getting restless.
Yea, I dont get not using the portal and hating on NIL.. got to be able to adapt

Advertisement
Ha. Dabo is a *****. **** him, and **** his fans.

But he's not off the mark at all, he's just off the decorum.

You can't speak the truth fans; this is probably his Clempson swan song....

Good riddance.

Yeah F Dabo, but man this fan sounds like a spoiled little ***** and Dabo let him know it.

Basically has a resume that everyone not named Bama or Georgia would envy and you're asking why he makes $11.5M a year?

They hadn't had a 10 win season since 1990 before Dabo....1990. Haven't won less than 10 in the last 12 seasons.

F Dabo, F Clemson, but I get it when he says who TF do you think you're talking to. Him bolting for Bama will be their regression back to the mean.

Be careful what you wish for

Advertisement
Adversity reveals character
Yep...Everyone now knows his fake *** gee golly gee whiz mayor of Mayberry schtik is now over. Some people in media have actually met him, and said just that....he's a fraud, a huckster etc, but wouldn't dare go public with it. Now It's known!

Fuuuuuuuuck DaaaaaaRRRRRBBBBBBOOO!

Couldn't happen to a nicer person!

What people think of DaRbo..
Andy Griffith GIF

What DaRbo actually is..
How I Met Your Mother Fire GIF

Said it in 2019.

I think there's 50 percent chance he walks at seasons end. Takes a breather in the broadcast booth and waits for Saban to bolt.

Might be mutual after all this bad sound; he's not taking any responsibility and seems to think he's above it all.

Going full Ace Rothstein on the podcast can't be helpful to the university's image or recruiting.

Optics aside, his transfer portal stance may force the AD to move on from him. Dabo can't waive responsibility to field a competitive program because he doesn't agree with NCAA rules. Not when you make 11M per annum.

He clearly doesn't like the expectations associated with his level of success or compensation, and made it unequivocally clear he would be happier coaching somewhere else if Clemson leadership wasn't happy.

Last edited:
Advertisement

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA **** this absolutely phony loser. THIS is who this piece of **** really is. A thin skinned little ***** who doesn’t give a flying **** about anybody but HIM. This is one of the best things I’ve ever heard. Some kid on a podunk butt**** Egypt call-in show they wouldn’t make dudes on death row listen to trolls this absolute man-baby and makes him melt down for 5 minutes.

He ain't lying on his facts, but this **** is funny. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He's basically telling the fan(s), "I built this dumpster fire into a national champion. They should be happy and I don't want to hear 1 negative word about the program."

Clemson had its moment in the spotlight and are coming back down to earth. NIL and portal are doing its job evening out the playing field... Clemson can't pay for players under the table anymore without getting into a bidding war
It’s not so much NIL and the portal are evening things out as dabo just sucking at NIL and the portal. I mean, the rest of the powers from pre-NIL/portal seem to be doing just fine.

Cfb fans give zero ***** lol, dabo built clemson up to a powerhouse and this they first time not winning double digit games since 2010 and thats the respect he gets looll

I understand it but **** you would think he earned the benefit of the doubt with their fanbase

Cfb fans give zero ***** lol, dabo built clemson up to a powerhouse and this they first time not winning double digit games since 2010 and thats the respect he gets looll

I understand it but **** you would think he earned the benefit of the doubt with their fanbase
people don’t like to watch a guy who smells his own farts though. When you’re winning you can look past it, but when you’re losing and you keep sniffing that gas people start saying, “wtf is wrong with this dude”

Advertisement
people don’t like to watch a guy who smells his own farts though. When you’re winning you can look past it, but when you’re losing and you keep sniffing that gas people start saying, “wtf is wrong with this dude”
Agreed i hate dabo and I really don’t judge strangers off internet stuff but questioning his salary as a clemson fan is kinda crazy, like he earned that whether he’s trash now or not

Ol Darbo just big mad that NIL happened and they can't compete anymore, and he refuses to use the portal!

Facts:

Let's just say my company Executive VIP and her husband make big bank....they took in and basically adopted a person who ended up being a 1st rd draft pick a few years ago, and is still playing at a high level in the league...who was part of Clemson 2015 to 2018.

She told me...without telling me....

He got a full ride scholarship..they would always call and ask if he needed anything, he always said, no, I'm good. She finally asked him....ummm...how do you not need anything?

He said...well...you know I got a full ride scholarship right? She said yes of course, to then wich he said.. "Well, even though books, meals housing etc is included In that, they still give me money for books, food, housing etc...and they even got me Car too moms...can you believe it??

She just said OK...I probably don't want to know much more and left it at that.

Now NIL is real, and that bull**** don't work anymore.

I’d say he’s lost the benefit of the doubt by his inability or rather refusal to adapt to the current landscape. Plus Clemson seems to be sinking faster than the Life Wallet stock price.

Advertisement
I hate Dabo just as much of the next guy but let’s be real. Y’all are talking **** about a two time national champion HC. The best coach in the history of Clemson’s program, putting a childish fan in his place. When most of y’all can’t handle a rando fellow fan with a different opinion than yours on a message board, without freaking out.

I’d say he’s lost the benefit of the doubt by his inability or rather refusal to adapt to the current landscape. Plus Clemson seems to be sinking faster than the Life Wallet stock price.
I think they are slipping too but this is still the first time they aren’t gonna have a winning season in 13 years, like i think he deserves the benefit of the doubt right now..Now if he sticks to his ways then get him outta there

Clemson had its moment in the spotlight and are coming back down to earth. NIL and portal are doing its job evening out the playing field... Clemson can't pay for players under the table anymore without getting into a bidding war
I don't think its that, they still have tremendously talented players on positions where NIL is a premium.

What happened to Clemson is that their QB development stinks. Riley is their guy, and he'll succeed there, but believe me, not with Klubnik. They can't lean on their run game anymore and defense alone doesn't win you games anymore.

They would probably still be ranked if they didn't have a QB who can't hit anything consistently and can't read the field.

Advertisement
Back