Dabo Melting Down

Advertisement
Fairly obvious the era of NIL and the portal is eating Dabo up. Being stubborn to adapt will be his downfall (that and not being able to get adequate coordinators).

But, he has a show that has callers ask him questions? I don't care how good of a call screener they have, when the **** hits the fan (as it is now), you're just asking for embarrassment. Could you imagine some of the questions you animals could come up with? lol
I’d pay good money to hear Mario answer questions from CIS’ers.

Last edited:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA **** this absolutely phony loser. THIS is who this piece of **** really is. A thin skinned little ***** who doesn’t give a flying **** about anybody but HIM. This is one of the best things I’ve ever heard. Some kid on a podunk butt**** Egypt call-in show they wouldn’t make dudes on death row listen to trolls this absolute man-baby and makes him melt down for 5 minutes.

Dabo was talking that ****.. salute to him, ran down the receipts, all facts..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I pay good money to hear Mario answer questions from CIS’ers.
It would be a feeding frenzy. There would be nothing left but bones.

Feeding Frenzy Water GIF by DIIMSA Stock

Last edited:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA **** this absolutely phony loser. THIS is who this piece of **** really is. A thin skinned little ***** who doesn’t give a flying **** about anybody but HIM. This is one of the best things I’ve ever heard. Some kid on a podunk butt**** Egypt call-in show they wouldn’t make dudes on death row listen to trolls this absolute man-baby and makes him melt down for 5 minutes.

Mannnn

@Confidence1000 we gotta find Tyler and buy him some beers

Advertisement
They have had a champion level defense back to back years and a top 10RB
and they can't out of their own way
Sorry Dabo, that's all on you
He thinks he's untouchable but I know a few "contributors" to the Tigers and they are NOT IMPRESSED w product nor his public statements
i haven't seen him who is that?.

Dabo was talking that ****.. salute to him, ran down the receipts, all facts..
You are right, he did break out the receipts, but then he unnecessarily attacked the fan and said the fan was 'part of your problem.' You are the head coach making over $11M a year, part of the responsibility that comes with that is being above the fray. Just say that your track record speaks for itself, you are going through a bumpy path, but that you will right the ship and 'next question'.

On the flipside, when you are 5-5 in your last 10 ACC games and refuse to use tools available to you like the portal, I think it is fair that fans are getting restless.

Advertisement
Remember this? This kid broke the FHSAA TD record in Florida in 2 1/2 years while seldom playing a second half. Fast as a scalded dog, he won the 100 meters his junior year (he didn't go out for track as a senior) and was Sporting News HS Athlete of the Year as well as one of the top backs in the nation.

He's from my old high school and was a year behind my youngest. Incredible high school player. I think when a sports reporter asked him where he was going, he said, "Gotta go where the money is." Then this came out.

His first touch at Clemson was a 75-yard TD. He should be a multimillionaire by now, but one of those tragedies that washed out.

https://atlanta.sbnation.com/georgi...55/mike-bellamy-clemson-football-player-money
clemson was paying in sw fla for years...they paid sammy watkins as well...matter of fact they still have a footprint from tampa down...

paid bellamy...im sure ray ray mcloud. Bellamy one of the first ones they dropped bag

Advertisement
Back