Dabo gon Dabo

Advertisement
He has some good points.
But he seems to be chiming in now that he doesn’t have the advantage of the shadow booster anymore.
Didn’t see him complaining or worried about the system when he was winning and landing whoever he wanted.
In other words Jimbo is probably saying everything is fine and the players are finally getting what they deserve, but Dabo now wants to highlight sht that’s been known for years. Amazing how things are bad when they’re not going your way.

Advertisement
Isn't everyone in charge a hypocrite? Look no further than congress. I run a manufacturing facility. I have 70 people working for me my sole job is to make sure they work which means I walk around all day making sure things are done and everyone has what they need and is working yet I honestly don't do anything other than a morning production meeting and take care of any issues during the day.

Advertisement
He has some good points.
But he seems to be chiming in now that he doesn’t have the advantage of the shadow booster anymore.
Didn’t see him complaining or worried about the system when he was winning and landing whoever he wanted.
In other words Jimbo is probably saying everything is fine and the players are finally getting what they deserve, but Dabo now wants to highlight sht that’s been known for years. Amazing how things are bad when they’re not going your way.
Preach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saban has said the same thing Dabo is saying. Just saying.
Saban fears today's NIL landscape.

I suspect Bama and Auburn are going to struggle mid/long term unless they can get consistent T Boone Pickens-esque support.

Advertisement
Back